Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone
    Sigged for the truth behind it...

    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Excellent point.... It might be that Beck tends to have his own POV, some more the radical and practical.... I think his POV is what got him fired or let go from 2 major TV News Networks.... Them views that is to closely can be called racist or hatered.....
    Right, Beck has his own POV. We can either agree with it or disagree with it... But just because we don't see the world in the same perspective doesn't mean that he "hates" everything that we love. It just means we have differing opinions on specific topics. I am sure if you look at the man’s views on "family unity" you'd probably be praising him for how much he tries to focus on his family. This is one of the reasons why I loved Alan Colmes so much - He might have a view that you disagreed with, but he never tried labeling you for not agreeing with him. Hell, the man had PLEANTY of chances to do that when he was working with Hannity.


    Ultimately, my point is just going back to what you have in your sig, Collins. "We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge." Because we have this opinion of our views being superior to others, we come across committing the same acts as those who we are trying to prove are wrong. You can't claim to be omnipotent, then turn around and condemn. People who do this come across as being the very same extremist that is accusing others of being radicals... And we all know what it's like for the Pot and Kettle, now don't we?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #42
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,001
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sigged for the truth behind it...



    Right, Beck has his own POV. We can either agree with it or disagree with it... But just because we don't see the world in the same perspective doesn't mean that he "hates" everything that we love. It just means we have differing opinions on specific topics. I am sure if you look at the man’s views on "family unity" you'd probably be praising him for how much he tries to focus on his family. This is one of the reasons why I loved Alan Colmes so much - He might have a view that you disagreed with, but he never tried labeling you for not agreeing with him. Hell, the man had PLEANTY of chances to do that when he was working with Hannity.


    Ultimately, my point is just going back to what you have in your sig, Collins. "We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge." Because we have this opinion of our views being superior to others, we come across committing the same acts as those who we are trying to prove are wrong. You can't claim to be omnipotent, then turn around and condemn. People who do this come across as being the very same extremist that is accusing others of being radicals... And we all know what it's like for the Pot and Kettle, now don't we?
    Very true, yeah it a freedom he has and we all have USA and the World to a point where we can judge others..... But sometimes I know I do it and many others do the same thing and rush to judgement.....As I did with the comment I made in a earlier post.. When I first heard of Beck, he was full of ideas... But as time went on he had tend turn me against him due to his views on politics and the world...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Very true, yeah it a freedom he has and we all have USA and the World to a point where we can judge others..... But sometimes I know I do it and many others do the same thing and rush to judgement.....As I did with the comment I made in a earlier post.. When I first heard of Beck, he was full of ideas... But as time went on he had tend turn me against him due to his views on politics and the world...

    Fair enough but because his views on politics and the world turned you off to his ideas in general, are they enough to clearly say that Glen Beck is a "racist"? Honestly, most people have these same traits.

    A white woman walking down the street, having just left her Equality in History class, noticed a black man across the way so she reaches for her pepper spray... Is she a racist? Would she have done the same if that man was white?

    How about a black guy who is upset that he was passed up on a promotion that was given to Hispanic male, so he says to his wife that he thinks Jimmy (the Hispanic co-worker) got the job because their boss is married to a Mexican? Is he a racist? Would he not have complained if Jimmy was Black or the boss was married to an Asian instead of Mexican?

    I guess I am just a little out of the norm because the words "racist" and claims that other "hate" something are thrown out there far too often. Perhaps I am a big indifferent because I think there are MANY factors to be considered before blatantly labeling someone... But I guess that's just me posting more words than I probably should, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,001
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fair enough but because his views on politics and the world turned you off to his ideas in general, are they enough to clearly say that Glen Beck is a "racist"? Honestly, most people have these same traits.

    A white woman walking down the street, having just left her Equality in History class, noticed a black man across the way so she reaches for her pepper spray... Is she a racist? Would she have done the same if that man was white?

    How about a black guy who is upset that he was passed up on a promotion that was given to Hispanic male, so he says to his wife that he thinks Jimmy (the Hispanic co-worker) got the job because their boss is married to a Mexican? Is he a racist? Would he not have complained if Jimmy was Black or the boss was married to an Asian instead of Mexican?

    I guess I am just a little out of the norm because the words "racist" and claims that other "hate" something are thrown out there far too often. Perhaps I am a big indifferent because I think there are MANY factors to be considered before blatantly labeling someone... But I guess that's just me posting more words than I probably should, right?

    They enough to say he has a radical view of issues, that could make him boarder-line racist, even if he didn't or don't mean what he says... Maybe he more stereotypical with his opinions then racist, forming a opinion with out adequate knowledge as he did with with the Swagger/Coulter/Del Rio comments he made... the issue with Beck he talks before he thinks and form his own opinion even if it does anger people...

    Then lots of the examples you gave, all comes from the way the person or persons was raised... Even educated, I doubt any of them would form a direct opinion, unless there some reason or proof there... I'll say I could be the same way with my views.... I like to make friends of all kinds, no matter the race or religion.... but I do tend to show my Southern Heritage be raised in south West Virginia....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They enough to say he has a radical view of issues, that could make him boarder-line racist, even if he didn't or don't mean what he says... Maybe he more stereotypical with his opinions then racist, forming a opinion with out adequate knowledge as he did with with the Swagger/Coulter/Del Rio comments he made... the issue with Beck he talks before he thinks and form his own opinion even if it does anger people...

    Then lots of the examples you gave, all comes from the way the person or persons was raised... Even educated, I doubt any of them would form a direct opinion, unless there some reason or proof there... I'll say I could be the same way with my views.... I like to make friends of all kinds, no matter the race or religion.... but I do tend to show my Southern Heritage be raised in south West Virginia....

    To the first bolded, I pose this question- If being "radical" on the right wing side of the debate makes you 'borderline racist' then does being "radical" on the left wing side make you 'borderline Nazi'? I choose these words because they are the most commonly used. The 'hate word' that liberals use for radical conservatives is Racist/Xenophobe whereas the republicans call guys on the left Socialist/Communist/Nazi's. So if Beck comes off as being borderline racist because of his right wing views, than the likes of Obama, Pelosi, Cooper, Franks... These guys on the left side of the debate would be borderline Nazi's (which is what people said Glen Beck was claiming after all, right? He called them 'Socialist Sympathizers')

    Second bolded part - Fully agree. Most people in a spotlight of any kind do this. They speak before they think and then claim someone hacked their twitter account when they realize what exactly they just said.

    Third bolded - How do you think I feel being from Texas? Apparently according to popular opinion, we hate anything that "ain't white" according to the mass media's perspective on the intelligence level of Texans. I formulate my own opinion and go with that. When I am proven wrong, I adjust, but I do not take people at face value. I was raised to put in work in all avenues of life; physical, spiritual, intellectual. If I am given something that requires my thought, I will put my all into it before making claim to give a definitive and absolute answer or stance.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #46
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    To the first bolded, I pose this question- If being "radical" on the right wing side of the debate makes you 'borderline racist' then does being "radical" on the left wing side make you 'borderline Nazi'? I choose these words because they are the most commonly used. The 'hate word' that liberals use for radical conservatives is Racist/Xenophobe whereas the republicans call guys on the left Socialist/Communist/Nazi's. So if Beck comes off as being borderline racist because of his right wing views, than the likes of Obama, Pelosi, Cooper, Franks... These guys on the left side of the debate would be borderline Nazi's (which is what people said Glen Beck was claiming after all, right? He called them 'Socialist Sympathizers')

    Second bolded part - Fully agree. Most people in a spotlight of any kind do this. They think before they speak and then claim someone hacked their twitter account when they realize what exactly they just said.

    Third bolded - How do you think I feel being from Texas? Apparently according to popular opinion, we hate anything that "ain't white" according to the mass media's perspective on the intelligence level of Texans. I formulate my own opinion and go with that. When I am proven wrong, I adjust, but I do not take people at face value. I was raised to put in work in all avenues of life; physical, spiritual, intellectual. If I am given something that requires my thought, I will put my all into it before making claim to give a definitive and absolute answer or stance.
    I just ride other people's coattails... It's easier


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,001
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    To the first bolded, I pose this question- If being "radical" on the right wing side of the debate makes you 'borderline racist' then does being "radical" on the left wing side make you 'borderline Nazi'? I choose these words because they are the most commonly used. The 'hate word' that liberals use for radical conservatives is Racist/Xenophobe whereas the republicans call guys on the left Socialist/Communist/Nazi's. So if Beck comes off as being borderline racist because of his right wing views, than the likes of Obama, Pelosi, Cooper, Franks... These guys on the left side of the debate would be borderline Nazi's (which is what people said Glen Beck was claiming after all, right? He called them 'Socialist Sympathizers')

    Second bolded part - Fully agree. Most people in a spotlight of any kind do this. They speak before they think and then claim someone hacked their twitter account when they realize what exactly they just said.

    Third bolded - How do you think I feel being from Texas? Apparently according to popular opinion, we hate anything that "ain't white" according to the mass media's perspective on the intelligence level of Texans. I formulate my own opinion and go with that. When I am proven wrong, I adjust, but I do not take people at face value. I was raised to put in work in all avenues of life; physical, spiritual, intellectual. If I am given something that requires my thought, I will put my all into it before making claim to give a definitive and absolute answer or stance.
    To answer the 1st part or Marxist..... I find that from most of my friends who have differ of opinion in politics or even religion or race or even in thoughts and ideas.... People will always be label different things all depending on their ideology of issues.....
    Makes me wonder what i would be label, being raised Democrat, with a independent mind, my religious views is Universal, but more Christian believing in God created all.. I have wide respect for all no matter race or religion as I have said...

    Yeah, I think all to often speak before they think then make excuses even forgetting to think when making excuses...

    Yeah Texas is very diverse, esp when you go to bigger cities.... You show your heritage and roots, people will label you... Guess that could be anywhere one goes... Go into NYC or Washington DC or LA and you have all kind sects of the city Spanish, Asian, African, Itlalian and etc..

    Go back to the topic at hand Glenn Beck just have his stereotypical view of WWE( and Wrestling) he's welcome to share.... when he openly call people idiots who watches such not knowing how wide the audience ranges and who all watches it, makes him look bad...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #48
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    717
    I too am from Texas... I see the stereotype. But, I'm in the Dallas area which I believe has turned into the Middle Eastern / Chinese haven of the western hemisphere. But, the areas like East Texas are some of the racist / "pro-white" areas I have seen in the country. They throw out the N-word like it's a part of the school curriculum.




  9. #49
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    717
    One thing and probably the only thing I dont like about this Zeb & Jack is the fact that they think "We The People" is scary / intimidating. If that's all they are going to let Jack say, then it's like Cal Naughton Jr. & Ricky Bobby thinking "Shake & Bake" would be a great thing to intimidate Sasha Baron Cohen's character.




  10. #50
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,001
    Blog Entries
    1
    Look like we might hear from Glenn Beck after all..... Seen a report elsewhere WWE sending a camera crew to Glenn Beck's Studio!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.