Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abyss

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I kind of think they are distancing themselves from their hardcore past when TNA was filled with hardcore monsters. Abyss has taken a ton of punishment and I could see him wanting to take a break from getting slammed on tacks and stuff.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    Abyss... They want you to forget him... Then someone else will come out and play him to take his brother out

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling1 View Post
    ok im just curious why are they dragging out the j park angle thing bring abyss back!
    Funny thing is that the Park character was getting the biggest ovations in England after Hogan

So why they should stop it now?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Well its a change of pace for chris parks obviously he was getting bored of the spit talking monster called Abyss and wanted to do the complete opposite and i think he is doing a great job with it.

I like the Park character but I wish they would at least explain something about Abyss. Also, I do want to see Joseph Park eventually improve as a wrestler so he can get closer to the ability Chris Parks actually has. The feud with Bully went really well in getting the character over

Blog Entries
    I would suggest that "they" both could work, if TNA doesn't have a definite plan in mind involving Ab and Joe in the same storyline. But the downside of both characters regularly appearing is that it takes another wrestler's spot. So one at a time is cool, for the sake of saving someone's job. Or to look at it another way, if both characters were on TV, someone you currently enjoy in TNA might not have been getting that push because the time and creative may have been going to Park instead, had he been pulling double duty.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    It all about building the character of Joseph Parks, lots of people is taking interest in him..... TNA Management sees that he has a popularity growing among the fans..... It all about showing a different side of Chris Parks.... Then when TNA feel it time for the Monster to return the Monster will return!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I heard TNA is trying to do the three faces of Foley(Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love) with Abyss. So I'm guessing Abyss is Cactus Jack, Joseph Park is Dude Love, which leaves the question who is going to be Mankind? I won't go as far to say I love Joseph Park, but he he is a nice change of pace to the Abyss character.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Judging by the occasional use of the Black Hole Slam and such in his matches, maybe they're going to play a "split personality" angle... Remember Abyss's mental issues? Might be difficult to make fresh though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias View Post
    Judging by the occasional use of the Black Hole Slam and such in his matches, maybe they're going to play a "split personality" angle... Remember Abyss's mental issues? Might be difficult to make fresh though.
    You're completely right that is exactly whats happening!