Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Anyone got a link to the KO?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Anyone got a link to the KO?

Go to 1:20

Blog Entries
    Dayum! Right on the button! Haha didn't the commentators get a kick out of that? "Hahhahaha Big ross, big ross!" lmao

OT: at the end of the day, he's still a legitimate fighter and that lends to his credibility in TNA. Hey - anyone can get knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Overeem is not a former UFC champion
    But it was a Technical Knock Out.

Its MMA its the real world when you get caught you get caught, no matter how good you are.

This will not hurt TNA.

Would be to good to come back as heel
    That's why I'm saying to stick with Bellator for a while. He was built to be a face of that. Trying to do both Pro-Wrestling and MMA can be distracting.

Emmanuel Newton (I think that was his name) delivered what looked like a simple 'tap'. I didn't expect King Mo to drop over like a sack of bricks, but it happened. I am curious about how TNA will approach this in the upcoming King Mo storylines.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

That was tough because to Mo it probably looked like Newton was struggling. I'm pretty sure in MMA one of the cardinal rules is never give someone your back and it looked like he was turning in an awkward way probably never expected a back fist out of that. It's a bad looking loss but really not badly fought. He'll be just fine. Everyone loses sometimes

Very true Overeem is not a former UFC Champion but Brock Lesnar did tap out to a former UFC Champion...

Frank Mir in Brocks 1st fight in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by KevGT82 View Post
    Very true Overeem is not a former UFC Champion but Brock Lesnar did tap out to a former UFC Champion...

Frank Mir in Brocks 1st fight in the UFC.
    Yup misread that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Great feedback guys; all have been interesting points of view. TDA - I totally agree because I didn't see a whiplash of the head or anything; it looked like he just hit him directly on the snooze button and Mo was falling over before even Newton knew what happened.

So we can all agree that this will do nothing to affect King Mo and his career in the squared circle. I understand that MMA and pro wrestling are worlds apart from one another, but my thought was directed towards the amount of coverage it got. Had King Mo gotten to the point where he was not just the 'poster boy' for Bellator, but for TNA as well, would a knockout as fluky and spectacular as this have a negative effect on TNA or would there be no affect at all? Like I said, TNA wasn't involved with King Mo in any of the coverage (that I saw, not sure about Sports center or anything else) so I don't think it does anything to them, but if Mo came far enough along in TNA that he was a credible WHC, do we think this kind of negative press coverage would flow back into TNA since Mo was holding a belt at the time? *Granted it's hasn't been THAT negative of coverage, but the Bask fist has been featured on major news networks since Mo was predicted to dominate the fight*

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Agree with everything you said DRG. Spot on.