View Poll Results: Imapct Wrestling 2-21-13

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daniels, Kaz, Austin Aries,Bobby Roode vs Chavo, Hernandez, Joesph Parks, James Storm

2 15.38%
  • Robbie E w RobbieT vs Rockstar Spud

2 15.38%
  • KO title- Velvet Sky v Tessmacher v Gail Kim v Tara

6 46.15%
  • Garrett Bischoff vs Samoa Joe

1 7.69%
  • X Div title- RVD vs Kenny King

1 7.69%
  • Hulk Hogan, Sting and Bully Ray vs Devon, MrAnderson and DoC

1 7.69%
    Blog Entries

Impact match of the 2-21-13

The 8 man tag was great..... But i think Rockstar spud stole the show....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Although my vote is going towards the Knockout title match..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I never thought I would say this one day, but the Knockout match was the best match of the show for me, even if once again, Velvet Sky did a average job unfortunately. She's a face OK but she is too much dominated in the ring, especially vs Gail Kim. Gail does not know how to put over another Knockout.

I have to say that I went with the main event. The reason why is because the actual match itself did a great job of setting a tone of unity with the A&8s members and showed how might be a pack of wolves, but they are a pack of wolves with a common goal. The exchanges between Bully and DOC looked mean (and even seemed legit heated at one point) and I loved how Anderson was getting cheap shots in under the second rope by ducking under DOC to take a shot to the kidneys. The match was pretty much trash once Sting tagged in and 2 minutes later they dragged Hogan out, but up until then it was a great match.

I would have voted for the KO match as number one if not for the fact that once Tara was eliminated, Vel Vel was tossed out and came back in only when it was time for the pyramid. There was some great back and forth at the first of the match, but once Tara was eliminated, it basically became a Gail Kim gauntlet match where she eliminated Tess and then lost to Vel Vel. But the in-ring action from the 4 was excellent and Gail Kim again proves why she is PWI's #1 Women Wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I really like Rockstar spud was a great match with Robbie E so i voted for that and as a sidenote Velvet looked awkward in the Knockouts match.

Blog Entries
    i went with KOs match!!!Its really a great match...

4on4 tag match is real fun!!!

I liked the main event till Sting came inside...Bully ray looked really like a one hell of an SOB...n his trades with Doc is seemed so real n very good...