Hybrid View

Ryback vs Mark Henry

Wrestlmania 29 - Book it and they will come!

Nah Cesaro should be annihilating Ryback.

Oh and inb4dalock!

I'm pretty certain they are setting up the epic mat wrestling battle between Mark Henry and the technically gifted Great Khali.

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    I'm pretty certain they are setting up the epic mat wrestling battle between Mark Henry and the technically gifted Great Khali.
    This makes me sad. They fought like 3 weeks ago and it was brutal. They spent 98% of the match in the same corner, until Henry picked up Khali, walked to center and Strongest Slammed him. I can't stress it enough how much it would suck if Henry's Mania match is wasted against Khali. Not knocking the big guy, I'm sure he tries hard - but Henry is arguably the best solo Heel act going today - you can't have him fight a clumsy comedy act at Mania. I get that India is a huge market, but at some point you have to draw the line. Right? ..... Right?

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    This makes me sad. They fought like 3 weeks ago and it was brutal. They spent 98% of the match in the same corner, until Henry picked up Khali, walked to center and Strongest Slammed him. I can't stress it enough how much it would suck if Henry's Mania match is wasted against Khali. Not knocking the big guy, I'm sure he tries hard - but Henry is arguably the best solo Heel act going today - you can't have him fight a clumsy comedy act at Mania. I get that India is a huge market, but at some point you have to draw the line. Right? ..... Right?
    Left!.... Left! I was shocked that Khali had a WHC run early in his WWE career. He was worse then than he is today!

Please not henry vs khali. Khali doesn't deserve to be at WM. They don't even know how to use him, the guy has no skills.

I can imagine the scene in WWE headquarters.

_Sir, sorry to disturb you again but we still have some wrestlers that we don't know what to do with for Wrestlemania.
    _Let me see the list. Ok, easy one, Khali with the farting lady and the midget vs Henry. I saw their match last time, good chemistry.
    _Sir, you're a genius ! And what about Orton, Big Show and...
    _Please ! I'm busy, get out of my office !

I would like to see Ryback vs Henry, that could be interesting but right now I don't see a reason why they should fight.

It will be much better than Ryback vs Big Show

Seems that the OP had a lot to say

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I'll go with the classic, Hornswoggle vs. 'Insert Big Man Here' joke. Not great, but it has to get a mention.

EDIT: I almost forgot.....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Nope. I'd rather keep Mark Henry heel.

Can't wait to see what the BODOM line will be on this thread.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!