Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roman Reigns

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckIsForLosers View Post
    I believe that the reaction to one's opinion and tantrum-like outbursts at someone not agreeing with you is more pertinent to you...check your posts for evidence. A look in the mirror is needed sir. Of course if my plight was to bash others that don't agree with me I would not have made this thread and instEad would have been on the shield poll attacking all who didn't vote reigns.

on an end note - arguments based of baseless unsubstantiated assumption (they chose Reigns because they wanted someone with a bloodline - I know this as I work for wwe) makes you look the fool. Thank you.
    I think you need more than "I work for wwe" as your warrant to such a claim. This is the internet and you could say anything, do you really want us to take your word for that lol? Plus you could be a janitor... also what's your impact of this??? yea, maybe a bloodline helped reigns get into the door but I don't see you making a thread claiming his cousins the usos are the next big thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think you need more than "I work for wwe" as your warrant to such a claim. This is the internet and you could say anything, do you really want us to take your word for that lol? Plus you could be a janitor... also what's your impact of this??? yea, maybe a bloodline helped reigns get into the door but I don't see you making a thread claiming his cousins the usos are the next big thing.
    I agree. Bloodline may have got him into the company but it was his height, image appeal, and muscles that got him even further than just signing a contract and being tossed into FCW/NXT. Vince gets massive boners for those big guys that could throw a couch half way up the ramp with little effort.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    I agree. Bloodline may have got him into the company but it was his height, image appeal, and muscles that got him even further than just signing a contract and being tossed into FCW/NXT. Vince gets massive boners for those big guys that could throw a couch half way up the ramp with little effort.
    Is that why linda asked them to have brock destroy the set of miz tv?

Is that why linda asked them to have brock destroy the set of miz tv?

Completely agree...though this wasn't my point, I was paraphrasing Garvin's, which suggested that reigns is there due to bloodline, a point i vehemently disagree with. there's no way that merely bloodline took him from nxt to ppvs and tv
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

So your belef is that I threw a 'tantrum' because I pointed out that the only basis for your thoughts being accurate is because of the "light in which you view Reigns" is right so countering thoughts are wrong. And since I pointed out that your stance has no depth outside of this view you have of being all knowing that makes me inaccurate simply because my opinion differs from yours. You are the Joseph Smith of the Mormon faith claiming to have seen the golden tablet yet refusing to show others the content and taking the stand that everyone should just follow blindly without having views to the contrary... As for the 'bloodline' claims - way to go micro sampling data again without taking into account all of the information presented since I never claimed that Reigns was in the WWE because of his bloodline having nothing to do with his abilities. You really have a talent for twisting things out of context and contorting them in a way to make yourself appear in the right on a conversation without ever answering the questions presented to you or explaining HOW your stance on a topic is correct other than saying "I am right and that other guy is wrong". You should look into becoming a politician because you seem to avoid the topic of conversation as well as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I like how this guy has basically just turned this into some sort of competition and twisted things to make it out as if he's the proverbial winner.

The bottom line here is that Roman Reigns right now hasn't shown anything, ANYTHING, to suggest that he is going to be the face of the WWE by 2014 (and you can't say you don't believe that mr, because it says that you believe that in your sig).
    To be the face of the WWE you need to be able to cut good promos (see John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan and beyond). Roman Reigns hasn't shown that (YET).
    Has he got potential? Sure. But about 10+ other guys in WWE right now and in the past have shown just as much if not more potential as he has so far. So with that in mind, I do think you're getting very much carried away with how much he's shown thus far. Because he hasn't shown anything to suggest that he can be the face of the company in 5 years time let alone one year.

Blog Entries
    Though I'm not going to go into the childishness of the past several post's diatribe, I will elaborate on the topic at hand.

The first time I saw Reigns, I wasn't really a fan. I mean beside Ambrose and Rollins, he just looked like a muscle bound stick in the mud. However, just recently I began to really see some potential in him. He plays the "Enforcer" part of the group, and has begun showing some real intensity in the ring. That spear to Sheamus at the Elimination Chamber was sick, and really solidified him as the toughest member of the Shield and the "Strong and Quiet Type"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Though I'm not going to go into the childishness of the past several post's diatribe, I will elaborate on the topic at hand.
    Don't hesitate to comment on it though, whatever you do. So what you're doing here, in it's purest essence, is taking issue with a thing with a vague blanket assertion disguised as a throwaway comment, in order to carefully avoid being drawn into the debate because you can't be bothered, right? Why comment at all? If you feel strongly enough - say something that amounts to something. But don't throw rocks through a window and run away, hoping to get lost in the crowd. That's pretty weak.

On the topic of the current fascination with The Shield, I will say I have noticed that despite there being all this love for them (particularly Ambrose), whenever I have asked for something substantial to back up the reasons for peoples obsession, the best I have been met with is "go look it up on you tube" as if that's 100% solid evidence that there is more to these guys. I haven't seen anything special so far in WWE that sets them apart and I am not going to trawl through a whole bunch of indy drivel in the hope of finding something worth watching. For god sakes if it's there, post it please! Until then, all I can really see is a whole lot of indy marks who turn to slobbering messes whenever one of these guys puts on the short shorts. Evidence please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't hesitate to comment on it though, whatever you do. So what you're doing here, in it's purest essence, is taking issue with a thing with a vague blanket assertion disguised as a throwaway comment, in order to carefully avoid being drawn into the debate because you can't be bothered, right? Why comment at all? If you feel strongly enough - say something that amounts to something. But don't throw rocks through a window and run away, hoping to get lost in the crowd. That's pretty weak.

On the topic of the current fascination with The Shield, I will say I have noticed that despite there being all this love for them (particularly Ambrose), whenever I have asked for something substantial to back up the reasons for peoples obsession, the best I have been met with is "go look it up on you tube" as if that's 100% solid evidence that there is more to these guys. I haven't seen anything special so far in WWE that sets them apart and I am not going to trawl through a whole bunch of indy drivel in the hope of finding something worth watching. For god sakes if it's there, post it please! Until then, all I can really see is a whole lot of indy marks who turn to slobbering messes whenever one of these guys puts on the short shorts. Evidence please.
    Jesus Christ Robstar, really? Was all that really necessary? Out of all the argumentative posts on this thread you had to pick mine to be snotty on? It's amazing that you, as a mod who is supposed to be the definition of a model poster here, can belittle people as often as you do without fear of retaliation. I'd prefer it if next time you take issue with something I've posted, you send me a pm instead of the "public tar and featherings" you're so accustomed to on here. It's always best to keep that childish drivel off the main boards, no matter how fun it may be to you.

On point: Most fans of the WWE, outside of the IWC mind you, have never heard of Ambrose, Rollins, or Reigns. Their body of work since appearing on Raw is all the have to go on. Based on just what you've seen on Raw, what assumptions can you draw? Ambrose is the mouthpiece, Rollins is the best wrestler, and Reigns is the intense enforcer. No "Yooootttooooobb" vids necessary to see how each is shining in their own respect.

Blog Entries
    Well it's no surprise that you can't handle being exposed for the over sensitive whiner you are. You want everything in PM do you? But it's ok for you to lambaste anyone you want right? Where do you get the idea that I'm supposed to be setting any kind of example? That's a strange misconception. Seems to me you haven't been able to remove the thorn from your ass from last time, he-who-looks-like-Dolph-Ziggler. If I make an example of you it's with good reason, because your posting style is tabloid-esque and paint by numbers. You think I belittle people? Nah mate, I simply hold up the mirror for you to see what you look like. So, you can twist that any way you want to justify that to yourself but we're not buying your brand of hit and run bullcrap. I really am sorry that your massive inferiority complex, coupled with your just as huge persecution complex won't let you view your own actions the way everyone else does, but that's the way it is, soldier.