Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goldberg to TNA

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You don't have to sell me on the competition in the industry idea, I subscribe already! I could really respect that motivation from him.

As would I - It would put to rest a lot of the negativity that surrounds him for some reason as being a person who just cared about the money and not the industry. Sure, the guy got paid a chunk of change to be in the business but he wrestled from 1997-2001 with WCW, went to All Japan in 2002-2003, and came to the WWE in 2003-2004. All together, he was in the business longer than Brock Lesnar, but Lesnar gets welcomed back with open arms since he was never anything outside of WWE-made. I wouldn't mind it happening, but like I said - It all comes down to what Goldberg wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Well, speaks highly of Bischoff compared to the stuff he says about Vince. He also met up with Bischoff in that helicopter a while ago, but we have no idea what that was about. The dude just wants his kid to watch him wrestle, that's all he constantly says. I know he's more a fan of PG, but TNA isn't doing anything piggish compared to half the shit Vince has done. The only thing I can think of, was that awful crap they did to the knockouts in 2010 when they were trying to be all "Attitude".

Goldberg to TNA?
    It would be awesome you know,it may be a threat to young talents to have him there,he may get the whole fucking Goldberg push again,the whole a&8 angle may revolve around him,But it would still be awesome to see him,a total markout moment!!!
    But I can say that the chances of him signing with TNA are like 0.1%
    Did we all forget about how much the man want Money?
    TNA is having the whole Road plans right now,they will not be able to waste huge amount of money.

I would mark out where ever i see goldberg. I think it would be cool if goldberg went to TNA. As theres alot of history he has with guys like hogan and sting.

off topic, would u like to see TNA make a gillberg for ryback?

Blog Entries
    Bill's been running this "maybe I will..." routine for so long now, it's gotten very tedious. Suit up or shut up.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm