Thread: Goldberg to TNA

Threaded View

Goldberg to TNA

I'm sure this has been flirted with before several times but I just came across this on my iPad reading list:

http://www.sescoops.com/bill-goldber...ture-with-wwe/

So he says he's returning soon enough...somewhere where he can deliver the spear i.e. the wrestling move i.e. wrestling. Goldberg is not the kind of person to work at ROH or an indie, this assumption based on his preference of affluence over wrestling. So unless he is going to Japan or a big money Mexican promotion, what are the odds of TNA?

I'd assume in the Aces and Eights angle, that being the main event storyline, either as a part or the primary opposition. What are your thoughts on (a) the likelihood of him referring to TNA in above article and (b) whether this is a good move?

I'm sure, being the IWC, we will all crap on a guy with a limited moveset, who's a hasbeen, blah blah. And the WWE marks will scoff (notwithstanding the fact that, apart from John Cena, The Rock, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and HHH will likely draw most of Wrestlemania's buys and Y2J returning). But let's be real here - hate him or love him, Bill Goldberg is a draw full stop. And for a company in a quest to expand this year, expand their reach and be on the road and sustain an increasing international reach, is this not a good shout? Especially what with the fact that the Dixie Carter Facebook Randy Orton message was a false alarm.
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.