Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Member

The mid card jobbers

WIth the success of aces and eights and the gang mentality, would wwe be brave enough to revive a faction as big as the nwo
    after wrestlemaina when the poor mans hulk hogan (john cena) brags about his title carlito comes from behind with sheldon benjemin,mvp regal barrett christin sabu and take out cena, a lot of the current talent that are sick of the way they are treated and are sick to be made lookand act like comedians like daniel bryan,kane santino,join force with the past midcarders that helped pave the way for hhh undertaker cena.and never got there chance at the top of the mountin try to take out the corporate side of wrestling and only the most gifted wrestlers can join .they take out the guys that helped push them to the bottem.and vince .what wrestlers would u add.I think this would make it more intresting as they could have the all star team against the midcard jobbers for power over the wwe. punk micheals undertaker cena hhh rock stone cold etc vs christin mvp sheldon benjemin carlito tyson kid daniel bryan regal barret etc would make wwe very strong as for me its not as good as the late nineties early noughties what wrestlers would ye add to it or do u think it would work in todays wwe , i would also put ziggler in the midcard jobbers as he is being underused.

So... like an over crouded shield with less compelling members? No thanks. And is it just me or is the whole aces and eights thing going on for far too long? Its kinda lost its spark.

Black Ninja!
    I think I got the gist of what you wanted from this thread... Midcard names for a group..

How about bull Buchanan, val Venus, the god father and Stevie Richards... They would be good in a group...

Btw... How have they not made a new right to censor in the pg era...

What is Aces & Eights again?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I think I got the gist of what you wanted from this thread... Midcard names for a group..

How about bull Buchanan, val Venus, the god father and Stevie Richards... They would be good in a group...

It's okay, Vince has got that shit

Yes another "attack Cena" !!!!
    Boring...Boring...Boring....

No !

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

Seems the time for something like that alright haha

When is Stevie's next ER title defense hes coming back!

#trololololol rumours!

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    So... like an over crouded shield with less compelling members? No thanks. And is it just me or is the whole aces and eights thing going on for far too long? Its kinda lost its spark.
    its very bland lke last nigght everyone knew that hulk woudl get beat up and brooke would be in harms way. only good thing coming out of it is a fued with angle and brisco
    Best Gimmick on NXT