Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 99
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    **Round 6 MONEY IN THE BANK UPDATE**

    Welcome to wweking, MariosPol, Chavo, Kastro121, BrettManWWEFAN, Mr Punk, G.G.G., EDGEzZz, mr.onemanband, kvh12345, thenextsousa, Eimis9, Laurys95, heweq, Anyrysm & Mike_brody I hope to see you all in the next round.

    Top 10 News

    Dennis captures the Top spot.

    MachoManFan has entered the top 10 replacing NiallF96.

    Last Year’s Champion:

    Cabers lost a place. I am coming for number 1! (AGAIN!!!)

  2. #42
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    **Round 6 MONEY IN THE BANK UPDATE**

    Welcome to wweking, MariosPol, Chavo, Kastro121, BrettManWWEFAN, Mr Punk, G.G.G., EDGEzZz, mr.onemanband, kvh12345, thenextsousa, Eimis9, Laurys95, heweq, Anyrysm & Mike_brody I hope to see you all in the next round.

    Top 10 News

    Dennis captures the Top spot.

    MachoManFan has entered the top 10 replacing NiallF96.

    Last Year’s Champion:

    Cabers lost a place. I am coming for number 1! (AGAIN!!!)
    I hope I can keep it! I've been second place for most of the year... Plus I have to keep off the defending champion! That will be no easy feat.
    #BeJelly


  3. #43
    When will the summerslam prediction fill out be available. I'm ready to pick my predictions. This contest is awesome, keep it up.

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettManWWEFAN View Post
    When will the summerslam prediction fill out be available. I'm ready to pick my predictions. This contest is awesome, keep it up.
    Yeah K2Jelly has posted the Summerslam contest. Great to hear that people enjoy it! Good luck with the contest!

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah K2Jelly has posted the Summerslam contest. Great to hear that people enjoy it! Good luck with the contest!
    Thanks! Might not win this year but next year I plan to compete. Good luck to you as well and lets hope that Daniel Bryan wins the title. Yes! Yes! Yes!

  6. #46
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    **Round 7 SUMMERSLAM UPDATE**

    Welcome to I4talent, Mark_Anout, Rick BoA, CricketTragic, Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa, stynesy, lostgerg & Zofpux I hope to see you all in the next round.

    Top 10 News

    Dennis retains the Top spot.

    Gameover & Veggi40 have entered the top 10 replacing MachoManFan. We have a Top 11 going into Night of Champions.

    Last Year’s Champion:

    Cabers gained a place.

  7. #47
    Was hoping I had moved up since I finished 3rd in Summerslam contest but I'm still happy with 4th
    2011 Prediction Contest: 4th, 2012 Prediction Contest: 11th, 2013 Prediction Contest: 4th

  8. #48
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,914
    Blog Entries
    2
    Amazingly enough, I go up 3 spots after a pituful SS prediction contest.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #49
    Shaz... The man of 1004 point.


    Slowly chipping away. Man I wish I wouldn't have missed the Extreme Rules PPV to see where I'd be sitting.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #50
    I wish I was in this from the beginning of the year! 1 for 1!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.