Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Triple H's New Office

    Looks like Triple H now officially serves as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's creative advisor.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Executive in WWE. Triple H moved up xD



  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Executive in WWE. Triple H moved up xD
    It only took him like what, a decade and a half.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    It only took him like what, a decade and a half.
    Maybe he can bring good ideas on the table. I hope he can make wrestling interesting or something.



  5. #5
    nah remember this is the same guy who brung us sheamus and drew, idk i dont think he'll do that great but whst if he does a horable job, do u think they'll let him go???

  6. #6
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty704 View Post
    nah remember this is the same guy who brung us sheamus and drew, idk i dont think he'll do that great but whst if he does a horable job, do u think they'll let him go???
    If Triple H did bring Drew and Sheamus then he obviously knows what he is doing. This is Triple H. He probably has something in mind.



  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    If Triple H did bring Drew and Sheamus then he obviously knows what he is doing. This is Triple H. He probably has something in mind.
    Agreed. Sheamus is great IMO and Drew makes me hate him, so he's doing a good job being a heel then. I'm glad neither of them had to come up through NXT.
    Haitch (like Naitch, get it?) will be great in this job, which he was doing already anyway. This might be a sign of him reducing his schedule (which for all you HHH haters means not hogging the spotlight) due to his mounting injuries. It also makes it much more likely he will be installed as Raw GM too.

  8. #8
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    I think Triple H be a great benefit in the creative team or Executive team(don't know which team but who cares! he will make wrestling interesting!)



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I think Triple H be a great benefit in the creative team or Executive team(don't know which team but who cares! he will make wrestling interesting!)
    Hopefully you're right. WWE could sure use it right now.

  10. #10
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Hopefully you're right. WWE could sure use it right now.
    I hope I am....



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.