Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Titus O' Neal

Blog Entries
    He has a long way to go on the mic and in the ring, but he has tons of natural charisma and a body you know Vince drools over.

If there's 2 guys in WWE I see as possible huge main eventers in 5 years: O'Neal and Roman Reigns

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I a lot of people may not like Titus O'Neal, but for some reason I find Titus entertaining. Entertaining with his promos, and he's not that bad in the ring. He may never be a World Champion, but I think Titus can make a great mid-card champion. He's funny, and can be very serious, his finisher (Clash of the Titus) is impactful, and I feel he can make a big impact on the roster, if booked correctly.

Thoughts on Titus O' Neal?
    Finally! Someone who thinks this. After his first interaction with JBL on commentary I thought - this guy has IT. Scoured google to see if anyone would agree but no. Totally agree. A look, the muscles Vinny Mac loves, charisma, entertainment etc. and he has the demeanour to pull off a destroyer gimmick too. Shame the tag division is buried further than Alex Riley's foot.

Also - I nearly used your sig before I saw you had it. Good job I didn't or I probably couldn't comment on this thread!
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatMuta4life View Post
    He has a long way to go on the mic and in the ring, but he has tons of natural charisma and a body you know Vince drools over.

If there's 2 guys in WWE I see as possible huge main eventers in 5 years: O'Neal and Roman Reigns
    Yes I'm pushing and banking on reigns being THE guy. Only issue with Titus is age. But Batista begs to differ...
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

I'm a Titus fan. I love the whistle gimmick. He's been pretty funny when on commentary. I'm a fan of his in ring tag team moves, but not sure how good he would be on his own.

I like Titus. He got a lot better since NXT I can tell you that. I think they should give him a destoreyer gimmick I think he could pull that off pretty damn good.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone suggested he join Virtual E Chocolate in a new Nation Of Domination yet? Or they could don masks and be the new Doom under Peanuthead Teddy Long. Just some fresh ideas you may not have considered.

TBH, once AW got released, I thought it was over, but that could have been the best thing to happen to Titus. I actually thought Darren Young may rise up, but he is becoming more bland when it comes to talking on the mic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatMuta4life View Post

In 5 years O'Neill will be 40, and as far as I can see, he'll be lucky to still be with WWE by that point.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I prefer Titus on the mic and in the ring, to his partner, Darren.

Darren, imo, brings little to nothing to the table. Percy Watson would have been a better partner for Titus.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I prefer Titus on the mic and in the ring, to his partner, Darren.

Darren, imo, brings little to nothing to the table. Percy Watson would have been a better partner for Titus.
    He WAS a better partner for Titus...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!