Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Titus O' Neal

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Titus O' Neal

    I a lot of people may not like Titus O'Neal, but for some reason I find Titus entertaining. Entertaining with his promos, and he's not that bad in the ring. He may never be a World Champion, but I think Titus can make a great mid-card champion. He's funny, and can be very serious, his finisher (Clash of the Titus) is impactful, and I feel he can make a big impact on the roster, if booked correctly.

    Thoughts on Titus O' Neal?

  2. #2
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    auckland, nz
    Posts
    50
    Cool sig
    And I think I read somewhere that Vince likes Titus, so he might get something later on down the line.

  3. #3
    I like him since I first saw him, I believe it was on NXT. I would love to see him with a more "force unleashed" gimmick, kinda like Mark Henry but with some brain.

  4. #4
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    He acts like a seal... He looks like seal. He should just start singing nineties songs and stop wasting his time trying to be a wrestler.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #5
    If you wanna fight, make it a fight. If you wanna win...MAKE IT A WIN.

  6. #6
    I don't know, I think he can make an impact if he is booked right, but so far I haven't seen it

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He acts like a seal... He looks like seal. He should just start singing nineties songs and stop wasting his time trying to be a wrestler.
    DAT'S RACIST!

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,617
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    If you wanna fight, make it a fight. If you wanna win...MAKE IT A WIN.
    Second best promo ever right there. Comes in second place only to Mike McGullicutty's epic 'Genesis of McGullicutty' promo!

    Titus O'Neill, in all fairness, has actually improved on the mic since the days of that promo. However, I still think he's garbage in the ring. I think he's in the right place right now in a tag team where he's got at least someone with him who can carry the matches on the wrestling side of things.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #9
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    DAT'S RACIST!
    No it's not... Are people that fucking sensitive where you come from that that would be considered racist? If so, I feel sorry for you.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #10
    Normal Member LuckIsForLosers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen, NY
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I a lot of people may not like Titus O'Neal, but for some reason I find Titus entertaining. Entertaining with his promos, and he's not that bad in the ring. He may never be a World Champion, but I think Titus can make a great mid-card champion. He's funny, and can be very serious, his finisher (Clash of the Titus) is impactful, and I feel he can make a big impact on the roster, if booked correctly.

    Thoughts on Titus O' Neal?
    Finally! Someone who thinks this. After his first interaction with JBL on commentary I thought - this guy has IT. Scoured google to see if anyone would agree but no. Totally agree. A look, the muscles Vinny Mac loves, charisma, entertainment etc. and he has the demeanour to pull off a destroyer gimmick too. Shame the tag division is buried further than Alex Riley's foot.

    Also - I nearly used your sig before I saw you had it. Good job I didn't or I probably couldn't comment on this thread!
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

    Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

    Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.