Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fandango

How long ago was ballroom dancing the new craze? with dancing with the stars, c list stars that is.
    Well this gimmick might have worked then. now?, I feel sorry for Curtis, was going ok with his sleezy gimmick, sure it was still just NXT, yet still had something going for it.
    Maybe there is more to Fandango than ballroom, I hope he is still the sleeze, hit on chicks in the front row and all that jazz.

Blog Entries
    I'm a fan of Curtis, but I'm unsure about the Fandango gimmick atm.
    I think he'll debut the RAW after Wrestlemania...
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

They should just keep showing those vignettes and never debut him. They're so bad it's actually funny.
    Easy, Hasky. Dont move, Maclicutty.
    - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingSucks View Post
    No amount of timing in the world will get this gimmick over.
    THIS!

there is no way this will go over. its garbage. i dont know who would be interested in it? kids already have a dancing barney out there, well 2 now. they wont have any interest in this. the promos dont leave you wanting more. whoever came up with this idea should be fired in the back. just sayin.

Forget about the kids, they're trying to appeal to the grandmas now. I can already see the dental plates flying into the ring when fandango makes his entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    I'm a fan of Curtis, but I'm unsure about the Fandango gimmick atm.
    I think he'll debut the RAW after Wrestlemania...
    Was about to write that.

We are getting vignettes for him now but they will show them for another couple of weeks at least i think.

I just really wish I had hair like Fandango. And could move my hips like that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

The other night, my wife was doing her typical pintrest stuff on her iPad. When a Fandango promo came on, she simply looked at me and asked why do I still watch this stuff. I giggled a little. The End.

Fandango is an odd character looking at his current vignettes. If he debuts during Wrestlemania season, it will hurt his character and bury it quickly. A good time to debut him is after Wrestlemania where he gets lots of reaction from the crowd. Judging on his vignettes he will be boring quickly and probably be like Brodus Clay where he was boring a few months later.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    The other night, my wife was doing her typical pintrest stuff on her iPad. When a Fandango promo came on, she simply looked at me and asked why do I still watch this stuff. I giggled a little. The End.
    Haha! I wonder why myself everytime I see a Fandango promo, or other silly promos in the past like Kizarny, Boogeyman, etc.