Page 1 of 32 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2K14 Thread

WWE 2K14 Thread

After a week or so that it has been posted on the newsboard. It's basically been made official since there has been an announcement on wwe.com:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/thq/wwe-13...eries-26090727

What do you think? Can a WWE game finally get succesfull again under a new developer? I sure hope so, like to know your htoughts.

Blog Entries
    I'll move this to the games section

Normal Member
    Wish they would bring back an improved GM mode..

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'll move this to the games section
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHBK View Post
    Wish they would bring back an improved GM mode..
    yeah... Me too, sure miss that mode. plus a renewed create a title belt feature.

Would love to see an NXT mode featuring some of the NXT wrestlers where you have to work and earn your way to be called up to the WWE.

Too bad Tough Enough isn't around anymore or that could be incorporated into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Would love to see an NXT mode featuring some of the NXT wrestlers where you have to work and earn your way to be called up to the WWE.

Too bad Tough Enough isn't around anymore or that could be incorporated into the game.
    Reality show mode?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Things that would make me like the franchise again.

*Bring back General Manager mode.

*Bring back the never ending season mode that the games from 2000-2003 had.

*Bring back the custom picture taking feature it had when you created a wrestler

*Beef up the create a superstar selections. Here Comes the Pain had the best and biggest one.

*Bring back the free roam backstage feature that used to be accessed by just pressing square at the top of the ramp.

*Bring back the feature that allowed you to skip your own entrance by ambushing somebody as they are coming out.

It seems as though they took alot out of these games as time progressed with the SVR series.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Reality show mode?
    An NXT mode with your created wrestler, working your way up the ranks.

It could be one of the story modes.

Blog Entries
    So glad 2k have taken it. Seems like it's in good hands but I could see the first 1 being a bit of a meh game until they properly know what they're doing with it. We'll have to see.

As far as I'm concerned, all of the extra modes and features mean nothing as long as the core gameplay remains as spectacularly dull and lifeless as it has been for the past several years. And until AKI get brought back into the fold, I'm remaining pessimistic.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9