Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2K14 Thread

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    And to add to the fact that they were suppose to be originally in the game and being stamped as DLC grinds my gears. And add on top of that having the Black Widow as DLC when it was on disc last year... *stab Yukes and WWE 2K*
    I think Yukes and 2K have just said "Fuck it, we'll wait for next gen and WWE 2K15". Nearly every WWE game I've played since 2009 has been 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I think Yukes and 2K have just said "Fuck it, we'll wait for next gen and WWE 2K15". Nearly every WWE game I've played since 2009 has been 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
    Well, 2K did get them (THQ) mid-development, so there isn't much that could do. That's the same thing I've been saying. If one of my brothers get it, I'll be playing it. If not? I'll be waiting. The start jump between what they could do with the next-gen consoles gets me giddy. With Yukes and 2K together, I see nothing but good things in the future.

...until we're proved wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Well, 2K did get them (THQ) mid-development, so there isn't much that could do. That's the same thing I've been saying. If one of my brothers get it, I'll be playing it. If not? I'll be waiting. The start jump between what they could do with the next-gen consoles gets me giddy. With Yukes and 2K together, I see nothing but good things in the future.

...until we're proved wrong.
    I'm treating it like I do most games.

Gamefly
    if I like it, I'll buy it, if not, I'll send it back for a funner game

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I'm treating it like I do most games.

Gamefly
    if I like it, I'll buy it, if not, I'll send it back for a funner game
    All my WWE games have been bought between November and December and traded in between February and March. After completing the main game mode (E.G. RTWM, Attitude Era) I've seen no other point in which to keep it.

Universe mode is beyond me, creating stories takes forever and online is full of hackers. With that said, I have no idea as to why I insist I keep forking out £30/£40 each year only to trade it in and get £10/£15 in store credit.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to wait on this one, too. The DLC looks great and that's the part of the game that I'm the most excited for.

Blog Entries
    All my WWE games have been bought between November and December and traded in between February and March. After completing the main game mode (E.G. RTWM, Attitude Era) I've seen no other point in which to keep it.

Universe mode is beyond me, creating stories takes forever and online is full of hackers. With that said, I have no idea as to why I insist I keep forking out £30/£40 each year only to trade it in and get £10/£15 in store credit.
    Do they have gamefly in the UK? Because if they do, you should go for it. I pay 16 bucks a month to rent games as long as I want them

The Trinity
    Do they have gamefly in the UK? Because if they do, you should go for it. I pay 16 bucks a month to rent games as long as I want them
    Yeah we do, never really looked into it but I think I may start doing so. I used to rent games from Blockbuster but they went bust ages ago. Gamefly will save me a lot of money in the long run!

Yeah we do, never really looked into it but I think I may start doing so. I used to rent games from Blockbuster but they went bust ages ago. Gamefly will save me a lot of money in the long run!
    Oh Blockbuster. *nostalgias*

Blog Entries
    I did the trade-in dance for years, each time getting more and more pissed off at how quickly the market devalues the games I've only had for like 1 month. finally went with gamefly. over all it saves me a fair amount.

The Trinity
    I did the trade-in dance for years, each time getting more and more pissed off at how quickly the market devalues the games I've only had for like 1 month. finally went with gamefly. over all it saves me a fair amount.
    Sounds like a decent shout! Thanks for the tip