Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2K14 Thread

I just want a WWE game with controls that don't suck ass.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Shut up and take my money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

I'd fork over a 100 dollars for that.

I haven't bought a WWE game in nearly 5 years but i would have to buy that!!

Blog Entries

Be the ref mode?!

Pleeeeaaase!

Just fix the online matching content bullshit then it might be a decent game!

I want a season/career mode that you can play with a custom superstar, with semi-randomized programs and angles you can work with based on where you are on the ladder, who you have as allies/enemies, and be given a degree of decision-making along the way so you can branch a program/angle down different paths.

I play WWE 13, I think of some bullshit interview with the devs(or Paul Heyman, can't remember who) and they spoke about writing 200 storylines or some shit... and I don't see a single one.

Wwe 2k14

Im sure I read on here that TNA maybe bringing out a new video game soon so a thought I had, would be if you think WWE will be brave enough to include ex WWE TNA guys (Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Tazz, RVD, Bubba Ray, D-Von, Mickie James, Victoria, etc, even Hogan and Sting!) in their new game! There shouldnt be any copyright infringement or anything because WWE owns their names and likenesses from the original WWE/WCW/ECW run? I would rather this than slots used up for (basically) alternate costumes rather than different superstars (why have the big show and paul wight as 2 different characters when you could just use have it as a alternate costume!!) that way then, if the WWE markets it right, there will be no real need to buy the new TNA game because most of the roster will be WWE 2K14 which would be the superior game!?!?

thoughts??