Thread: My worries

Normal Member

My worries

TNA going/staying on the road i didnt really like TNA crowds when they went on the road every once in awhile
    last year the croweds felt the same to me(DEAD) besides the UK crowds.
    I hope this changes when they go to Chicago im really hoping the croweds feel more alive & way bigger.

Blog Entries
    They have to go to wrestling cities and advertise the fuck out of the shows. Places like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, anywhere where there are a lot of wrestling fans. And the most important part: advertise the fuck out of the shows.

Everything is more alive than the Impact Zone fans

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Take Impact to tradition wrestling cities as said..... But stick close to smaller buildings and arenas.... Nothing over 10,000 seats.... I think once they get out for the road shows, then advertise and opening day ticket sales for future events with special appearances will help alot...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by TNAFAN727 View Post
    TNA going/staying on the road i didnt really like TNA crowds when they went on the road every once in awhile
    last year the croweds felt the same to me(DEAD) besides the UK crowds
    I hope this changes when they go to Chicago im really hoping the croweds feel more alive & way bigger.

While I agree with the Tennessee crowd at Lockdown, I thought Slammiversary (Dallas, Texas) and Bound for Glory (Phoenix, Arizona) were pretty good crowds. I was at Slammiversary and the crowd was loud through most of the event (even the Devon/Garrett match were we chanted "We Want De-Von" everytime he looked like he was going to tag in Garrett). Arizona was a solid crowd - Example being the split crowd between Aries love and Hardy hate.

Which crowds in particular did you not like?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

It will take some time.. you cannot just go to some new place and hope for full packed crowd..you need to do lots of advertisment..and patience is the key word for TNA..you cannot jump to the top in one night..

I will admit some places they went to the reaction was pretty crap but i think Chicago is a great place to start!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    It will take some time.. you cannot just go to some new place and hope for full packed crowd..you need to do lots of advertisment..and patience is the key word for TNA..you cannot jump to the top in one night..
    Like I said, and many probably has..... TNA needs to stick to small arenas, and as said advertise....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???