Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Swagger would make it to TNA on in-ring alone. The chance to work Angle, Styles, Daniels, Roode, and Aries would have the fans of the TNA product fully accepting his injection into the roster; so long as he isn't shot to the top. Plus, I don't remember Dutch having a fall out with TNA and I don't put it past TNA to allow Swagger/Dutch to come in with a virtually identical angle to play with... Especially since the current one with Del Rio wouldn't come full circle if he was let go within the next 30 days.
    Isn't Dutch also apart of the WWE Creative team as well? Like I said if Swagger can come in with a mouth piece he could make it in TNA, but I don't see Hogan pushing someone out to make room for Swagger without mic skills.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Swagger deserves what he got. Also for everyone saying he is going to TNA I don't see it. There roster is not only bloated enough already, but he doesn't bring the mic skills to get himself over with the crowd. The only way he'll make it in any wrestling company is with a mouth piece.
    Swagger is one of the best in-ring wrestlers in WWE, if he went to TNA I can see him main-eventing Bound For Glory against lets say KURT ANGLE.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You were actually the first person I thought about when I seen the news lol.

I will be gutted too.. I was just getting into this new gimmick and was looking forward to the feud. he only has himself to blame if it all goes wrong for him though.
    I agree with what you said, when I read the news I kept saying to myself, there is no way this is happening.

wwe has way too much invested in swagger to fire him after only 1 offense.

he will get the normal first time offender punishment and everyone will move on.

i agree, build it into his gimmick...say he and dutch gave a couple of mexicans a ride home after the show being the good citizens they are, and this is what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I can't help but burst out in laughter reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Swagger is one of the best in-ring wrestlers in WWE, if he went to TNA I can see him main-eventing Bound For Glory against lets say KURT ANGLE.
    I agree.

Any doubts about him being a star in TNA are crazy. It's not like they set the bar very high either lets face it.. If he went to TNA he would be main event and could work something special with Angle instantly.
    Lets hope that don't happen and he's allowed the chance to prove this was a one off and continue with the gimmick and push he has now though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKVENOM View Post
    weed the people
    ^ funniest of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Maybe back in the day, but not now. If you look at all of TNA's main eventers now it's all people who can handle the microphone. Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, and Bully Ray. I won't go far as to say if this is Hogan's doing, but the fact remains people in TNA are putting more talkers up on the card. You can't blame them either because you need to put butts in seats and talking sells.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!