Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666 View Post
    RVD was busted crossing the canadian border with marijuana. I forgot how much, but he was chanpion then. He lost the title and was jobbing out until he quit. Don't remember if he was suspended.
    It wasn't Canada..... It was going from a house show in West Virginia to Ohio..... got pulled over by Ohio Highway Patrol... They had him lose the belt back to Edge then lost the ECW title to Big Show and was suspended 30 days after..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I think once Associated Press and the News/Gossips shows get ahold of news like this..... WWE have no other option then to take some sort of action.... Most likely 30 day suspension...... Rather it will affect his Wrestle-mania match I doubt it, now his push yes indeed....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I think once Associated Press and the News/Gossips shows get ahold of news like this..... WWE have no other option then to take some sort of action.... Most likely 30 day suspension...... Rather it will affect his Wrestle-mania match I doubt it, now his push yes indeed....
    If he is suspended now, he can return just in time for his Wrestlemania match. Sadly, I doubt he would be trusted with a push like this again for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nobody has stopped to consider poor Dutch Mantell. If Swagger goes, he's lost his job too most likely.
    Trust me; it was one of my first thoughts. 2 decades outside of the WWE, returns in a major way with a massive amount of accolades for his work, yet was paired with a talent who cared only about what he wanted at the moment and not the reach of the consequences if something happened. I hold nothing against Swagger for smoking pot, just like I hold nothing against my little sister for smoking pot... But if my little sister gets caught, it's not just her that is affected, but her kids as well and she has to own up to that, the same way Swagger has to own up to the fact that his poor choices affect more than just him.

I hope nothing happens to Dutch because he was a massive reason for keeping the Puerto Rican wrestling community thriving and for the TNA Knockouts being in such high regard in the last decade. He has been a brilliant mind for quite some time and even though he gets credit inside the wrestling industry from the likes of even the beloved Steve Austin, fans hear the name and just see it as another guest on Colt Cabana's podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    So just read a report saying that if Swagger gets pulled out of WM he would lose out on a possible 250,000 pay day for WM. Needless to say, I'm left speechless by this. The guy, being off TV for multiple months, still making money, gets brought back with a good gimmick, and knows he has the chance to make big bucks and have a great WM match, and he fucks it up. Just wow...wow

According to Citizen-Times.com, Biloxi, Mississippi police are pushing for the maximum sentence in the Jack Swagger case, which could include jail time.

According to the report, if Swagger is convicted, records show he could face fines of $188 for driving 10 mph over the speed limit, $437 for a small amount of marijuana and $1,300 if it’s his first DUI offense. The DUI charge carries a mandatory court appearance and he could lose his driver’s license for 90 days. However, Police Lt. Craig Petersen says he'll push for the maximum sentence for Swagger's DUI, which is jail time:

"We have never recommended mere fines and fees only on a DUI,” Clark said. “We always recommend the maximum sentence of two days in jail for first offenders. That time can be suspended but only on completion of certain court-ordered conditions like probation, classes, AA meetings, etc."
    I guess they don't play in the deep south!

Big show returns, dutch challenges big show on behalf of swagger for his wm spot
    Dutch helps show win
    Ziggler cashes in wm to win