Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKVENOM View Post
    weed the people
    ZING! Great one!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Anyone remember Randy Orton, you know....they guy that's been suspended, came back, won the Championship several times before getting suspended again? How about a guy named Jeff Hardy? You know....the guy that won the belt with two wellness policy violations? Yep, Swagger's totally fired for his first misdemeanor offense
    Right because Swagger has just as much pull behind the scenes and is just as over and is just as big a draw as Hardy & Orton.

Wait, I just read the report and this was not alcohol related? Who the hell gets pulled over after smoking weed? If anything you are not speeding... you're probably going at or a few miles per hour under the speed limit. Double U Tea Eff?

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Wait, I just read the report and this was not alcohol related? Who the hell gets pulled over after smoking weed? If anything you are not speeding... you're probably going at or a few miles per hour under the speed limit. Double U Tea Eff?

He was trying to get to Taco Bell before they closed at 11pm. Damn those Volcano Taco munchies!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Anyone remember Randy Orton, you know....they guy that's been suspended, came back, won the Championship several times before getting suspended again? How about a guy named Jeff Hardy? You know....the guy that won the belt with two wellness policy violations? Yep, Swagger's totally fired for his first misdemeanor offense
    I think the difference here is...

Swagger was arrested for it. I don't know about Hardy(During his WWE runs), but Orton, I don't think was ever arrested for it. His suspensions were for being caught 'in-house', so they can handle that in house; as opposed to getting caught outside of it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Nobody has stopped to consider poor Dutch Mantell. If Swagger goes, he's lost his job too most likely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nobody has stopped to consider poor Dutch Mantell. If Swagger goes, he's lost his job too most likely.
    Which is an even bigger shame if anything. Controversial gimmick aside, he's been portraying the character brilliantly and has been cutting mean promos.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    He was trying to get to Taco Bell before they closed at 11pm. Damn those Volcano Taco munchies!
    I thought the munchie taco of choice was that thing Jack in The Box calls a taco...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I dunno... he's been fantastic since coming back. I would hope they find someone else for him to stick with. I'm sure Thwagger will just be suspended and return. Or at least I hope so.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...swagger-videos

Think it means anything as far as positives go?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.