Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Maybe back in the day, but not now. If you look at all of TNA's main eventers now it's all people who can handle the microphone. Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, and Bully Ray. I won't go far as to say if this is Hogan's doing, but the fact remains people in TNA are putting more talkers up on the card. You can't blame them either because you need to put butts in seats and talking sells.
    Just give him a manager and I think he would be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Maybe back in the day, but not now. If you look at all of TNA's main eventers now it's all people who can handle the microphone. Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, James Storm, and Bully Ray. I won't go far as to say if this is Hogan's doing, but the fact remains people in TNA are putting more talkers up on the card. You can't blame them either because you need to put butts in seats and talking sells.

I think the majority of you guys are focusing on the wrong person for Swagger to go against...

Imagine Swagger, full out detest for those who aren't 'real americans' approaching Samoa Joe and asking to see his birth certificate to prove he is a legal American. These two in the ring would be a greater highlight, for me at least, than Swagger versus Angle.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Meh. He should be fine if they play favorites like they did with Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Hahaha, this is great!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Meh. He should be fine if they play favorites like they did with Cameron.
    Cameron? from the Acsension?

Did they keep him after? I'm behind on NXT so I have no idea. I thought he was released though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Cameron? from the Acsension?

Did they keep him after? I'm behind on NXT so I have no idea. I thought he was released though.
    Nah. Cameron as in one of Brodus Clay's valets. Not only did she get arrested for a DUI but she BRIBED the cop who pulled her over. It did absolutely nothing to her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nah. Cameron as in one of Brodus Clay's valets. Not only did she get arrested for a DUI but she BRIBED the cop who pulled her over. It did absolutely nothing to her at all.
    Oh yeah I remember reading about that.

Well to be fair good looking dancers are so hard to come by, they have had to resort to Tensai because of this.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Cameron really doesn't have a big standing though, in the company, she's basically just eye candy.

Plus, I suppose they are waiting to see if she actually DID bribe the cop.

Swagger, on the other hand, has a history with weed, which reportedly kept him in the doghouse for so long.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Im reading a lot of jokes in here but i for one dont find this funny at all. Im a huge jack swagger fan. I look up to the guy. Hes a personal hero of mine. And im so disappointed right now.

Blog Entries

Damn!! Swagger has ruined himself....

When I heard the news about Swagger's return...I started watching E for him and felt glad about his spot in Wrestlemania..I do not know why, but I'm always a huge fan of Swagger and thought that Swagger vs Del Rio would be a great feud....

but after seeing this:

The following is from TMZ.com:

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local sheriff's deputies ... and later released on his own recognizance.

He has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."
    I feel he has ruined himself....so stupid of him...at once I thought WWE has given him the best suited gimmick n damn he has ruined it all!!