Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    They are going to let him win in Wrestlemania and have Ziggler cash in on him. After, he will be fired.

While I'm still not a big Swagger fan, the recent stuff with him has definitely been his best. There's just too many talented guys not getting in trouble to push him though, IMO.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

I'll be really, really, really upset if he doesn't get to wrestle at WM. His feud was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I'll be really, really, really upset if he doesn't get to wrestle at WM. His feud was the one I was looking forward to the most.
    Most likely depend upon the charges issued by the police and the punishment handed by WWE.. So you never know

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

He should work it into his gimmick. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    You were actually the first person I thought about when I seen the news lol.

I will be gutted too.. I was just getting into this new gimmick and was looking forward to the feud. he only has himself to blame if it all goes wrong for him though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Yes of course. If it's under a certain amount they usually just ticket you. If it's over a certain amount you can go to jail.
    There's a limit; anything over that is treat as "intent to supply".

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

It's disappointing. I don't care that Swagger smokes pot, and personally I don't think anyone else should give a damn; it should be between him, his employer, and law enforcement (if he gets caught such as this case). Unfortunately, being in the WWE limelight means a sense of noteriety comes along with the landscape. Had he not been caught by police and had such bad press with the TMZ coverage, I doubt WWE would give him more than a verbal lashing. Being that it's WM season, he might take a little Orton-like vacation for a few weeks, lose out on a portion of his Mania bonus, or at worst he will be made an example of (which I doubt since they have kept paying Evan Bourne for this long now).

Hopefully, Swagger makes it through this because I love watching his in-ring work and this latest angle has given him an actual character to work with. The WWE is by all means in the right to do whatever they will with this independent contractor; I hope that it's not a major enough issue that he is automatically dismissed because the past few weeks have shown that Swagger still has a lot to offer when given the right story to be involved in. Time will tell, but I personally think Swagger will still be employed with the E Universe; I just see him losing a lot of momentum from this push for an act of exercising his rights as a "REAL American" to ignore the law like every other 20-sumn year old in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Swagger deserves what he got. Also for everyone saying he is going to TNA I don't see it. There roster is not only bloated enough already, but he doesn't bring the mic skills to get himself over with the crowd. The only way he'll make it in any wrestling company is with a mouth piece.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Swagger deserves what he got. Also for everyone saying he is going to TNA I don't see it. There roster is not only bloated enough already, but he doesn't bring the mic skills to get himself over with the crowd. The only way he'll make it in any wrestling company is with a mouth piece.

Swagger would make it to TNA on in-ring alone. The chance to work Angle, Styles, Daniels, Roode, and Aries would have the fans of the TNA product fully accepting his injection into the roster; so long as he isn't shot to the top. Plus, I don't remember Dutch having a fall out with TNA and I don't put it past TNA to allow Swagger/Dutch to come in with a virtually identical angle to play with... Especially since the current one with Del Rio wouldn't come full circle if he was let go within the next 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone