Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Swagger's Arrest

According to the news page Jack Swagger has been arrested -> http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...agger-arrested

This close to WM will he get punishment? Will he be derailed from any chance of victory?

Personally I think this is a dumb time for him to do anything risky in his personal life, he's been on the back burner so long that they had to dust him off before pushing him. I think the E will stick with him till WM but then he will fade to the background and be gone from TV before SS

Blog Entries
    Well depending on how serious it is, this isn't good news for him. I hope WWE stick by him, since he's been very impressive to me since returning.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Well he made a terrible decision, idk what wwe is going to do about it but he may have just forfeited a possible title run, and maybe even the match. I feel like wwe won't drop the match with as much time as they've put into this terrible angle he's in..
    Last edited by HHHBK; 02-20-2013 at 04:37 PM.

I doubt that Swagger will be derailed. Just a swift talking to backstage and back to the plot at hand. I doubt they would put so much effort into him and then just take him out....they will try anything to make this .

If not, Ziggler cashes in, and loses the title probably closely down the line
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

I was gonna compete at WrestleMania, but then I got high. I was the #1 Contender, but then I got high
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

I was gonna compete at WrestleMania, but then I got high. I was the #1 Contender, but then I got high
    Your life story, Bodsy?
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well depending on how serious it is, this isn't good news for him. I hope WWE stick by him, since he's been very impressive to me since returning.
    Well, compared to what they were doing with him the last 2 years, anything is impressive.

He really fucked up this time. A LOOOONG time in the shit hole---->straight to the main event scene----->back to the shit hole.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Another career gone to pot

Edit: avoided "chronic stupidity" and "The grass is always greener in TNA" not sure I picked the best pun of the three
    Last edited by Cynicism; 02-20-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Now I'm jobbing once again, and I know why! (Why men?) Yeahhh because I got high, because I got high, because I got high!

cant you go to jail for marijuana possesion!?

[thinks about midcard]