Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.

big show vs dashing cody rhodes

im surprised no one mentioned this one before
    at first we saw a segment of big show dressed as santa claus on tlc and cody rhodes getting embaressed at tlc i thought it was just a funny moment but last night's smackdown cody rhodes attacked hornswoggle and runned away when the big show was delivering presents of his knucklehead dvd to everyone since his movie didnt sold out much he needs to promote it more but are we seeing a new feud?
    cody rhodes cant fight the big show alone if this feud has to work then cody needs someone to scratch his back to fight the giant
    i want to see cody teaming with ted dibiase again and perhaps recruiting some nxt season 2 rookies who were eliminated to help him get the job and therefore starting a new fraction pretty much like the nexus one but with different purposes in mind
    if its just cody against big show this wont last long before show knocks out cody's dashing face with his lethal punch

Blog Entries
    I agree that Cody vs. Big Show is not a must see!

*that goes to show you how much 'knucklehead' must suck that they are giving the damn thing away! But, you never know if it could become a cult classic one day like "Dazed and Confused". Most people didn't care for it, but I lmao during that movie!

This? Feud? No.

What is the point? Its just a pretty boy and a giant. Not even worth mentioning. Thats why no thread was started because of it :P

Well, it's possible it could turn into something. Not that long ago Ziggler feuded with Khali and beat him several times. These were not by pinfall of course, but it established Ziggler as a legitimate threat to anybody. Of course Big Show at his worst is better than Khali at his best, but I digress. My point is maybe they're trying to do something similar with Cody.

Blog Entries
    another fail storyline, probablity of cody coming out on top 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I agree that Cody vs. Big Show is not a must see!

*that goes to show you how much 'knucklehead' must suck that they are giving the damn thing away! But, you never know if it could become a cult classic one day like "Dazed and Confused". Most people didn't care for it, but I lmao during that movie!
    Are you saying that most people didn't care for Dazed and Confused?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

I think what Rich means is when Dazed and confused first came out it wasn't a big hit but now everybody knows about it.

I would love to see Big Show annialite Rhodes, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraNightviper View Post
    I think what Rich means is when Dazed and confused first came out it wasn't a big hit but now everybody knows about it.
    Oh, okay. I was just going to say that even though audiences weren't immediately there, it was VERY well received by critics. That wasn't the case with Knucklehead, like, at all.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiz View Post
    another fail storyline, probablity of cody coming out on top 0%
    When MVP first came into the company he feuded with Kane and went over. I actually believe Cody Rhodes is getting a push finally. Remember that Big Show already "retired" once from the WWE. Using big men to push smaller guys has always been done by the WWE.