Fresh Member

the shield vs evolution at maina

I know it will never happen, but since flair is on a great relationship with wwe ,they should bring back the most dominent faction from the 2000s against the new up and coming stable the shield ,since we allready saw them fight against sheamus and ryback twice.they should have the shield attack flair on raw,and lights go out batista and the viper in the ring ,setting up a 6 man tag match,if wwe wont let flair wrestle,they would proberly put in the miz also i hope hhh doesnt fight lesner have undertaker or punk face him

Blog Entries
    Now that's a match that I could get into. HHH, Batista and Orton with Ric Flair at ringside vs The Shield. It's looking unlikely to happen at Wrestlemania, but who's to say not at some point down the line? It would be a big match to have at Summerslam for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fresh Member
    yeah it could happen at summerslam,if they have the shield interfere in the hhh vs lesner match and take out hhh he calls some freinds to even the score.I would also have jack swagger as the leader of the group now he could evole his charactor to a captin america dark he would be the best since he is very talented wrestler and would get him over big time like jbls faction in smackdown when he held the world title

Would be a perfect heel turn for Orton too. After the match; RKO to flair.. hell even mid match RKO HHH.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Would be a perfect heel turn for Orton too. After the match; RKO to flair.. hell even mid match RKO HHH.
    True that. Would be a good way to turn Orton and then re-establish him as a top heel. Turn on HH then feud and go over him at Extreme Rules or something.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That would be absolutely class in my opinion... Batista always got a great reception too (maybe because of the impact of his music) and if he returned that would blow the roof off. I would mark out at this!

Do you know what would also be awesome?! Promos involving Flair, HHH and Dean Ambrose!! That would be awesome...!

That's a fantastic idea although they are missing one talent for that to even possibly happen. That being Batista who "hates this wwe pg crap" i believe he once said.

Could be awesome. I was always into Evolution. I would be surprised if the Shield is still together past Mania though.

Nah Ric Flair is way past his prime. I don't see Batista agreeing to put over the Shield if he returned. So that just leaves HHH and Orton which I don't see WWE putting on a 3 vs 2 match at Mania. I wouldn't mind seeing the Shield take out members of DX, X-Pac and the New Age Outlaws, would be nice. Setting up a DX w/HBK vs Shield and Brock Lesnar w/Paul match for a Raw or Extreme Rules.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!