Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titus O' Neal

Titus O' Neal

I a lot of people may not like Titus O'Neal, but for some reason I find Titus entertaining. Entertaining with his promos, and he's not that bad in the ring. He may never be a World Champion, but I think Titus can make a great mid-card champion. He's funny, and can be very serious, his finisher (Clash of the Titus) is impactful, and I feel he can make a big impact on the roster, if booked correctly.

Thoughts on Titus O' Neal?

Fresh Member
    Cool sig
    And I think I read somewhere that Vince likes Titus, so he might get something later on down the line.

I like him since I first saw him, I believe it was on NXT. I would love to see him with a more "force unleashed" gimmick, kinda like Mark Henry but with some brain.

Black Ninja!
    He acts like a seal... He looks like seal. He should just start singing nineties songs and stop wasting his time trying to be a wrestler.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

If you wanna fight, make it a fight. If you wanna win...MAKE IT A WIN.

I don't know, I think he can make an impact if he is booked right, but so far I haven't seen it

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He acts like a seal... He looks like seal. He should just start singing nineties songs and stop wasting his time trying to be a wrestler.
    DAT'S RACIST!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    If you wanna fight, make it a fight. If you wanna win...MAKE IT A WIN.
    Second best promo ever right there. Comes in second place only to Mike McGullicutty's epic 'Genesis of McGullicutty' promo!

Titus O'Neill, in all fairness, has actually improved on the mic since the days of that promo. However, I still think he's garbage in the ring. I think he's in the right place right now in a tag team where he's got at least someone with him who can carry the matches on the wrestling side of things.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    DAT'S RACIST!
    No it's not... Are people that fucking sensitive where you come from that that would be considered racist? If so, I feel sorry for you.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Second best promo ever right there. Comes in second place only to Mike McGullicutty's epic 'Genesis of McGullicutty' promo!

Titus O'Neill, in all fairness, has actually improved on the mic since the days of that promo. However, I still think he's garbage in the ring. I think he's in the right place right now in a tag team where he's got at least someone with him who can carry the matches on the wrestling side of things.
    LOL i had almost forgotten that! Hilarious stuff.