Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    Yeah i'm getting tired of Ziggler with the briefcase. None of the 3 benefit from that, AJ was more interesting before, Big E needs to be in a story of his own and Ziggler has some meaningless fights while waiting to cash in at WM I suppose.
    I guess he will try to cash in several times again before WM and ricardo or some other guy will be there to stop him.
    I really hope they have a nice twist for WM, cause if Swagger beat Del Rio and Big E destroys Swagger while AJ is distracting the referee to help Ziggler cash in on sleeping Swagger, that will be dull.
    One thing i can agree with is AJ has fallen when she went with Dolph. I think it's going to happen soon since Dolph is hardly being used.

Blog Entries
    As much as I like Zigs, he's no Edge and this flip flopping with his character from Vickie to a now quite impotent AJ and Virtual E Chocolate has given him NO forward momentum - in fact, even before parting ways with Vickie he was treading water. WWE seems to think giving someone the briefcase is a good enough reason to leave them on the back burner as long as they want.

I like the scenario of Swagger taking out ADR post match and Ziggler cashing in, however I'd like to see that as a catalyst for ADR and Swagger to continue to feud and take ADR out of the title picture for now, giving Ziggler the opportunity to have something else for his first feud.

Or he will lose when he cashes in and AJ and Langston will abandon him for it. Sounds like WWE to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2 View Post
    One thing i can agree with is AJ has fallen when she went with Dolph. I think it's going to happen soon since Dolph is hardly being used.
    I think you'll find that the flavour of the AJ brand of gum was always going to wear out. You can try putting it in the freezer but it's never going to have as much taste as before. What's left to her now? Compete in the Diva division? How very bland.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Personally, I am more interested in seeing Swagger feuding for the world title than Dolph. Swagger is back with a new fire and if he gets another reign, it won't be anything like his first boring one.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Personally, I am more interested in seeing Swagger feuding for the world title than Dolph. Swagger is back with a new fire and if he gets another reign, it won't be anything like his first boring one.
    You mean, pretending he's Jericho? Gettin' all surrious with the suit...

Blog Entries
    Kind of ironic, huh? I mean real-world money in the bank is supposed to gain interest, and the WWE Money In The Bank is doing just the opposite.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

WWE is afraid of Ziggler being champion, they know he's too small for it but the people will get behind him when he does become champ.
    Every time he's about to cash in I think "oh no, he's not going to win" but then he doesn't even cash it. He could very well hold the title to MITB, knowing Vince.

Side note: Dolph will be the first person to go into Wrestlemania with the money in the bank briefcase, even though 2 separate people have promised they will cash in at the show of shows

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    WWE is afraid of Ziggler being champion, they know he's too small for it but the people will get behind him when he does become champ.
    Every time he's about to cash in I think "oh no, he's not going to win" but then he doesn't even cash it. He could very well hold the title to MITB, knowing Vince.

Side note: Dolph will be the first person to go into Wrestlemania with the money in the bank briefcase, even though 2 separate people have promised they will cash in at the show of shows
    He's no smaller than Punk. But then, WWE had seen proof from Punk being over like hell as ECW champ. Shame they don't really have that belt to set the benchmark now.

But I'll tell you what I think it is - knowing that a member of The Spirit Squad could be World Heavyweight Champion.

Raw was the first time in ages he even threatened to use the MITB. I mean after Del Rio vs Big Show, how could he not have at least ran down and get the crowd going.
    Stale is not the word I would use, Invisible maybe, he carrys the thing around, he carrys on like he is desperate to be WHC, yet when the champ is beat up, Dolph is no where to be seen, they even went out and got him a huge guy to help him bash blokes, but not the WHC? It just does not make any real sense, sure its wwe tv, but still, if you had the case, and you wanted to be champ, and you had some back up, well you would make yourself know, im sure.

I am actually quite enjoying all of Ziggler's failed attempts it builds an excitement like he might actually get it done. I was convinced he had it on his last attempt before Ricardo ran off with the briefcase lol