Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dolph and money in the bank.....getting stale!!!

What's Ziggs trying to do?, hold on to the championship contract till the next money in the bank ppv comes around. He must have broken the record for holding on to that contract the longest by now. Maybe not i don't know. Seems like he's had that for sometime now.

Any hoo, there have been so so many golden opportunites missed for him to cash that in its not even funny, seriously, lol...
    I'm not quite sure what there ( creative ) intentions are for his character but i find that he is slowly losing popularity. This crap with being alligned with AJ and what's his name again? lol yeah i took a stab there. Just makes no sense this storyline. What a waste of a good talent that could be up there with the likes of sheamus and cena and punk and to name a few others.

Getting very stale to say the least.

People have no patience any more, not surprising the AE was so popular!

Edge held on to his much longer.

Makes me think the WWE regrets giving Ziggler the MITB briefcase. Especially now that they are clearly building up a Mexican v American match at Mania. Seems like Ziggler was on a roll, then that was quickly stopped. I would love to see more of what happened this week with Ricardo running off before the briefcase could be cashed in. That would at least drum up some level of interest again.

Yeah i'm getting tired of Ziggler with the briefcase. None of the 3 benefit from that, AJ was more interesting before, Big E needs to be in a story of his own and Ziggler has some meaningless fights while waiting to cash in at WM I suppose.
    I guess he will try to cash in several times again before WM and ricardo or some other guy will be there to stop him.
    I really hope they have a nice twist for WM, cause if Swagger beat Del Rio and Big E destroys Swagger while AJ is distracting the referee to help Ziggler cash in on sleeping Swagger, that will be dull.

Why would a heel go after another heel though? That only happens when they want to do a face turn.

"Stale" is the most overused word on wrestling forums, behind only "buried."

Yeah you're probably right. Ziggler getting the belt is what matters and nobody really cares about Del Rio anyway, at least I don't.
    The only time he was interesting to me is when he botched that kick in the bucket, that was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by thesubverse View Post
    "Stale" is the most overused word on wrestling forums, behind only "buried."

This.

Shit, they should just make them cash in the MITB within a month. Lmao.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

If I were to take a guess right now of how things may happen it would go down like this. Del Rio defeats Swagger at Mania. Swagger goes apeshit and applies the Patriot Act to Del Rio to the point he's really messed up and can't walk. Ziggler comes out and cashes in thus winning the WHC at Mania. The feud between Del Rio and Swagger continues on from this point.

Depending how when the WHC match takes place, they could also have Ziggler defend that title against whoever his opponent is at Mania. I wouldn't mind seeing a Ziggler/Jericho match at Mania with Jericho putting Ziggler over. Would be a nice way to start his reign as champ.

Del Rio overcomes Swagger. Everyone is relieved that the "bigot" has been defeated by Del Rio; The guy who technically represents everyone; well, everyone who doesn't believe that all immigrants are illegal and wrong. Swagger gets more heat by destroying him post match.
    Bang Ziggler wins.

From there? Del rio v swagger continues to help push Swagger as a main event level superstar, rather than a guy on the rise that has managed to sneak a title shot.
    Second scenario; Swagger then attacks the new WHC Ziggler straight after realizing what his attack on Del Rio has led to. Possible Ziggler face turn in the process.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!