Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New WWE Title

So now I'm watching the end of Raw and seeing the spinner spin for the first time in years just so Dwayne can diss it. God I hate The Rock.

Divas to believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    We're not instantly gratified and fueled by emotion. Emotion is much stronger than logic, it was written in my old Psychology book. After calming down and looking at it for another time, it's pretty cool.
    It IS a cool design. Long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Attachment 4176

Good grief. We've waited 8 long years for the spinner belt to be replaced. The Rock, of all people, debuts an obvious improvement, and you people CONTINUE TO BITCH?
    I just don't like the belt. I'm not going to complain because it is an improvement, but I also won't say I liked it either.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    personally I liked the new belt design it is much better than that big flashy hunk of junk they did have i mean dont get me wrong cause that belt looked good when cena had it but the new design is very much toned down and classy and the face of it did remind me of a state or national championship ring

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think you'll have to get used to it. They're not likely to change again anytime soon. I suggest we have an EWN competition for all those who don't like this belt - submit a design of your own. Tell or show everyone what we'd like to see in a belt. It's very easy to say what we don't like - how about what we do?
    Only if I'm allowed to use my favourite medium.....

crayons.

Blog Entries
    Might have said it once or twice...... I really do like the new belt... It might be because I never did like the Spinner Belt, with the except of a few cases..... the Edge Rated R Belt....... other then that I glad that belt is gone.... It's long over due.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by theedgehead View Post
    I think it's shocking, what do you guys think?
    The new title is more awful than the old one. Pathetic !

To be honest I'm really glad so many of the drive by IWC hate the new title, maybe they'll stop being such moaning little gimps about every God damn thing and realise sometimes they are better with what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by theedgehead View Post
    For those that watched Raw our dreams and wishes have come true...sort of.

So Rock just debuted a new title design, and I personally think its terrible.
    I sort of already miss the spinner belt in a way. If you saw Raw, you would've noticed the bulls on the side plates, i think this is just a custom design as WWE shop has already posted new belt replicas follow the link below to see it!

Whilst i like the normal side plates, i think the face of the belt has a toy like look about it and they could've gone with a more "timeless" feel.

http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Championship-Replica-Title-Belt/W05070,default,pd.html?dwvar_W05070_color=No%20Col or&start=1&cgid=shop-wwe-products-titlebelts

I think it's shocking, what do you guys think?
    I agree completely. The face of the belt is ugly IMO.

I like it. It's classy and understated(as understated as a giant WWE logo can be anyway).