Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New WWE Title

I have no problem with the new design and i had no problem with the old one. Both look nice to me

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I think it looks great. Much better than the spinner belt.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I think it looks great. I will be happy when those brhama bulls get striped off the side of it though. It has a definate 2013 look to it. The other thing I like about it is how half of the IWC was complaining about the way it looked... before the rock even took the cover off of it...

I always hated the spinner belt. This one is better, but the best belt has always been the style that Yokozuna, Bret Hart & HBK wore.

Blog Entries
    Better than the spinner belt, not as cool as the old (Attitude, Winged, Undisputed). Still, I like it. It still has too many "jewels" to my taste, but the drastic reduction compared to the spinner is a huge step forward IMO.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

By the way whoever it was that was convinced this was the side plate:

yeah...........

I like it. It gives an old-school feeling.

Never thought I'd miss the Spinner belt.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    It looks like a plastic fake-gold plated toy one could buy in their local Walmart. Another dropped ball by the WWE. I'd be ashamed to even touch that toy looking thing and still be called Champion. The personalization of the belts needs to stop. Make a design that screams "Champion" and leave it alone.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

And there I was, arguing with people about the leaked picture being a fake an how they wouldn't even consider such atrocity. Even the crowd was like -_- .
    Too bad; they had a big chance to give their fans a respectable belt and something new to built prestige to.. Instead, they continue to focus on their sole demo and please the little ones with an awful diamonds belt that looks to be designed by Jay Z.