Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New WWE Title

Hybrid View

**Spoiler** WWE Championship

For those that watched Raw our dreams and wishes have come true...sort of.

So Rock just debuted a new title design, and I personally think its terrible.
    I sort of already miss the spinner belt in a way. If you saw Raw, you would've noticed the bulls on the side plates, i think this is just a custom design as WWE shop has already posted new belt replicas follow the link below to see it!

Whilst i like the normal side plates, i think the face of the belt has a toy like look about it and they could've gone with a more "timeless" feel.

http://shop.wwe.com/WWE-Championship-Replica-Title-Belt/W05070,default,pd.html?dwvar_W05070_color=No%20Col or&start=1&cgid=shop-wwe-products-titlebelts

I think it's shocking, what do you guys think?

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

Quoting myself from the Raw/Smackdown live thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    At the least the custom parts are only the side plates. I don't really know if I like it tbh. I mean Rock gives this whole speech about hating the spinner and calling it a toy, yet this one still looks toyish. I dunno? It'll probably grow on me.

I think time will tell, if in 6 months its still around. I might be on the verge of accepting it i guess.

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

not sure if I like it just yet. It is better than that Spinner belt however.

It reminds me of either an oversized watch or an oversized class ring. IDK just get that vibe from it.

Blog Entries
    I take it they going change side plates for each new champion....... Don't blame Punk for throwing down that crappy spinner belt....
    The CM Punk lighten Strike Symbol, the Cena Chain and so on for each Superstar that wins...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I think you'll have to get used to it. They're not likely to change again anytime soon. I suggest we have an EWN competition for all those who don't like this belt - submit a design of your own. Tell or show everyone what we'd like to see in a belt. It's very easy to say what we don't like - how about what we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think you'll have to get used to it. They're not likely to change again anytime soon. I suggest we have an EWN competition for all those who don't like this belt - submit a design of your own. Tell or show everyone what we'd like to see in a belt. It's very easy to say what we don't like - how about what we do?
    i'm not nearly creatively gifted enough to contribute to this haha

The Edge Head is here.

*pipe bomb*

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    personally I liked the new belt design it is much better than that big flashy hunk of junk they did have i mean dont get me wrong cause that belt looked good when cena had it but the new design is very much toned down and classy and the face of it did remind me of a state or national championship ring

Blog Entries
    I think it looks great. Much better than the spinner belt.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I personally like it more if the sideplates are removable and put on depending on the champ
    cena's C letter
    Cm punk's Raising fist with lightning
    Rey mysterio's mask
    Big show's bear face
    Randy orton's viper symbol etc..
    it does make the champion that much more credible if the tittle is representing him while he is also representing the tittle
    in my opinion the tittle looks good and the concept of it too.
    the whole black and gold colour mix is probably my favorite of all, its alot better than the whole solid gold spinner belt and even better imo than the old worned out brownish gold feel that the old wwe tittle had before cena's.