Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eric Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You know what's crazy? I'd actually enjoy this if EY did it, but I can't think of a single wrestler besides him who could pull it off.
    Exactly ...
    ]

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping for maybe an "inbetween" sort of character. I like some of EY's comedy stuff but he's waaaaayyyy overdo for a change-up. Everyone (myself included) loved EY in his "World Elite" gimmick so maybe do a face version? He could still be funny and get to show his skill in the ring.

EY is a great wrestler and is very charismatic, let's hope TNA uses him as such

ERIC YOUNG IS PART OF TEAM STING. Nice to see Eric Young in the main event scene again.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    ERIC YOUNG IS PART OF TEAM STING. Nice to see Eric Young in the main event scene again.
    Agreed- also glad to see Magnus is part of the team. EY though- was a nice surprise return

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post

damn it!

]

I loved the first three announcements for team TNA, but EY is a perenial jobber in TNA. They should've put someone with a little more credibility in that match like an RVD or a returning Abyss. I hope this leads to an EY push, but like WWE did with Swagger I think it's a little to soon to fast considering how low EY was on the totem pole.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I loved the first three announcements for team TNA, but EY is a perenial jobber in TNA. They should've put someone with a little more credibility in that match like an RVD or a returning Abyss. I hope this leads to an EY push, but like WWE did with Swagger I think it's a little to soon to fast considering how low EY was on the totem pole.
    I actually expected AJ Styles for a second, I like how the team has a few TNA Originals like Young, Joe, and Storm. Kind of wish Styles could have replaced Magnus, but I'm still okay with Magnus regardless.