Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Super Eric... bring Curry man with him.
    And Shark Boy too!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    And Shark Boy too!!!
    I can live without shark boy. I just figure more Chrstopher Daniels is always a good thing.
    ]

I can live without shark boy. I just figure more Chrstopher Daniels is always a good thing.
    Oh god yeah he has to become Champ at some stage.

Normal Member
    A heel & shave the beard

I personally enjoy his comedy and it will make his work with Animal Planet so when he comes back, he'll probably be in a similar role. That is fine with me, I just want him involved in more stories. I loved how they worked him in with ODB and think they play well off each other.

That being said, Eric has a vast amount of talent and he appears to dedicate himself into whatever they give him. Not only that, but the guy has a knack of getting things over with the TNA fans. I would love to see him show his skills and bring in another heel gimmick. Looks wise, he can do whatever he pleases in keeping the beard, shaving his head, changing ring gear... Does not matter to me. I just want him to continue to showcase how talented he is and given more chances to succeed by having more screen time and stories that he can sink his teeth into.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I personally enjoy his comedy and it will make his work with Animal Planet so when he comes back, he'll probably be in a similar role. That is fine with me, I just want him involved in more stories. I loved how they worked him in with ODB and think they play well off each other.

That being said, Eric has a vast amount of talent and he appears to dedicate himself into whatever they give him. Not only that, but the guy has a knack of getting things over with the TNA fans. I would love to see him show his skills and bring in another heel gimmick. Looks wise, he can do whatever he pleases in keeping the beard, shaving his head, changing ring gear... Does not matter to me. I just want him to continue to showcase how talented he is and given more chances to succeed by having more screen time and stories that he can sink his teeth into.
    He has always been one of my favorite guys in TNA...... Anything he does, he does it to perfection The Don't Fire Eric, World Elite, Eric Young TV champion, Super Eric and so on..... I think he a guy who enjoy what he doing no matter the pay, and the thing he enjoying doing is entertaining the fans....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    He has always been one of my favorite guys in TNA...... Anything he does, he does it to perfection The Don't Fire Eric, World Elite, Eric Young TV champion, Super Eric and so on..... I think he a guy who enjoy what he doing no matter the pay, and the thing he enjoying doing is entertaining the fans....

Agreed - I love it when you can see the passion in the performer and EY always has that passion showing. He does all he can to keep fans laughing, amazed, and fully entertained. The gimmick for EY doesn't matter as he will always make the best out of a bad situation (Orlando Jordan with EY was decent because EY had his 'I love Tag Teaming' thing going on) and it appears that the only time he becomes frustrated is when he doesn't get on TV - not because he isn't making enough money by missing out on television, but because he genuinely feels that he can provide the fans with a great deal of entertainment. His TNA cult like following has even managed to make his Fishing Show on Animal Planet a success, while his brand of entertainment has fans of his fishing show switching on Impact to see if he is on for the night. I love EY and more screen time for him is a good thing in my opinion.

DRG hates everyone

I've always had a gimmick in mind for Santino where he would be a main-event heel and would get away with wins through roll ups, and getting out by the skin of his teeth. And I was thinking how that could also work with Eric Young, but in a face way. I like Eric Young, and I think he should be someone of a unique threat in the next BFG series. Have him get some wins over big names, through roll ups, count-outs, just have him score wins and get to the finals of the tournament. I can see him having a match with another finalist (maybe a heel) right before BFG with the crowd fully behind him, and can make Eric Young a top underdog face in the company if worked properly.

Black Ninja!
    Give him an old bowling trophy and have him think it's some sort of title that he has to defend with his life!
    ]

Give him an old bowling trophy and have him think it's some sort of title that he has to defend with his life!

You know what's crazy? I'd actually enjoy this if EY did it, but I can't think of a single wrestler besides him who could pull it off.

DRG hates everyone