Blog Entries

The Blossom Twins

This from an interview with British Bootcamp contestants Hannah & Holly Blossom, confirming their current status with iMPACT WRESTLING. [Credit to TNA Fan Forum]

How did doing British Boot Camp change your life?
    Both: It gave us the opportunity to finally make wrestling our job! After 8 years it was the platform we needed to really make our dreams come true!

Are you under any deal with TNA?
    Both: We are currently on Developmental.

Working for OVW now does that mean you have to move to the US?
    Both: Yes, we are now back in Kentucky, our home away from home
    Reaction: Not that surprising as many of us suspected this when they reported to OVW following the UK tour. Still, it's nice to have confirmation that the company has signed them to a deal. The Blossoms Twins join Gutcheck winner Taeler Hendrix as TNA's first developmental Knockouts.
    It nice to see if they join the main roster...... and further revive the Knockout Division.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    The TNA Knockouts' Division has alwas been leagues better than the WWE Divas' Division. I've always enjoyed the knockouts matches and I found the Knockout Tag Team titles a really gripping concept; it's a shame that Hogan and Dixie have let the championships fall by the way-side.
    I really hope The Blossom twins can re-vitalise the division.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    The TNA Knockouts' Division has alwas been leagues better than the WWE Divas' Division. I've always enjoyed the knockouts matches and I found the Knockout Tag Team titles a really gripping concept; it's a shame that Hogan and Dixie have let the championships fall by the way-side.
    I really hope The Blossom twins can re-vitalise the division.
    It must have been pretty good before, I've not long started watching TNA but i have been quite impressed with the knockouts from what i've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Not shocked by that either or the fact they are both former 2 time OVW Women's Champions.

The Knockouts Division is still steadily thriving, while it's big sister, the Divas Division, is still wasting away.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 02-28-2013 at 07:39 PM.

I don't know why they bothered picking a winner on British Boot Camp. It was obvious from the outset they were going to give them all contracts.

Blog Entries
    With my recent experience with twins in wrestling, I'm not too hyped about it but hopefully, these two will blossom(pun FULLY intended) into two great wrestlers who will draw the sour taste that Brie and Nikki left behind from out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I don't know why they bothered picking a winner on British Boot Camp. It was obvious from the outset they were going to give them all contracts.
    Andy won Tought Enough and Cameron got a contract... just saying

Blog Entries
    They can wrestle way better than the Bella Twins. I would like to see them alter there attire and appearance and look a bit more sexier now that they are knockouts. They look a little basic.
    Last edited by Mckenzie; 03-01-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day