Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Poor Nattie + who's kailtyn's admirer

Okay, I'm only going to say this once (maybe) but what the hell WWE? Why the hell are you using Natayla like that? I mean she's probably the best diva in WWE today and they put her with the Great Khali? I mean I'm glad she's getting some tv time but she should be unstoppable. Thoughts??? And also who do you think is Kaitlyn's admirer? I hope it's not Big E (like the rumors say) I don't he's that good of a wrestler and his finisher is stupid to me. Thoughts about this?

Blog Entries
    Natalya hasn't been used correctly for a LONG time, so nothing new there. I'm sure her time will come when the merry-go-round comes around again.

As for Kaitlyn's secret admirer, it could be anyone at this point. Consider this as a reason that it COULD be Big E thought:
    Big E just beat the #1 contender for the WHC in 5 minutes. I have a feeling that they might be turning him face at some point down the line to face Ziggler. He'll need a girl by his side to counter AJ, and who better than Kaitlyn?
    That's just one theory, maybe it's just me reading too much into the fact that Big E beat ADR so quickly last night. Like I said though, at this point, the secret admirer could be anyone, except Cody Rhodes that is.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kaitlyns admirer is AJ trolling her, setting up a feud for the divas title. Yeah really, you heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Kaitlyns admirer is AJ trolling her, setting up a feud for the divas title. Yeah really, you heard it here first.
    I read that a couple of weeks ago too. Seems most plausible to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    More than possible I'd say.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Said it before, and say it again. The secret admirer is Big E. He will start to turn face when he'll have to protect Kaitlyn from AJ

Its probably because Nattie is a Hart. The other thing is she is a great woman wrestler- something WWE doesn't know how to use- example Beth, Gail Kim.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Natayla is the secret admirer

The secret admirer is, what's her name? The butt bump one...Layla?
    Heel turn feud etc. It's in the cards

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Natayla is the secret admirer
    1st WWE gave her the "fart" gimmick
    Now WWE give her the "lesbian" gimmick ? :-/