Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    He eats dinner...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He eats dinner...
    I lol'd at this
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

The most positive aspect of this feud with The Sheild is that Ryback is slowly going from an unstoppable monster with a winning streak to a regular upper-card performer that, while still dominant, can win or lose on any given night. This is a good thing in the long run. Nobody wants to see Cena 2.0.

Blog Entries
    Ryback seems to be vinny's boy for the future. Why stop his push now? Have him face the shield for a while, The shield is just looking strong, he finally is facing someone who can beat him... Now that he seems to have found his krytonite, it adds a new dynamic to his character... and if he overcomes his krytonite it will make him a hero to the youth that watch wrestling, it seems like a perfect way to make a new mega face IMO.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Ryback seems to be vinny's boy for the future. Why stop his push now? Have him face the shield for a while, The shield is just looking strong, he finally is facing someone who can beat him... Now that he seems to have found his krytonite, it adds a new dynamic to his character... and if he overcomes his krytonite it will make him a hero to the youth that watch wrestling, it seems like a perfect way to make a new mega face IMO.
    I still need convincing, his shine is beginning to wear off already for me, his reaction at EC was 'subdued' to what we normally see for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I still need convincing, his shine is beginning to wear off already for me, his reaction at EC was 'subdued' to what we normally see for him.
    Wrestlemania will be his time to shine, possible the WWE could build him up each year with a win at Wrestlemania beginning with this year..... It just is who will face I'm pondering???? I don't think they'll let the Shield beat him again... thus i don't think let the Shield face him at Mania!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Wrestlemania will be his time to shine, possible the WWE could build him up each year with a win at Wrestlemania beginning with this year..... It just is who will face I'm pondering???? I don't think they'll let the Shield beat him again... thus i don't think let the Shield face him at Mania!!
    I'd rather see Cesaro wipe the floor with him and neutralise him at Mania but I'll just have to keep that as wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    The most positive aspect of this feud with The Sheild is that Ryback is slowly going from an unstoppable monster with a winning streak to a regular upper-card performer that, while still dominant, can win or lose on any given night. This is a good thing in the long run. Nobody wants to see Cena 2.0.
    Good point here but actually and since The shield attacked Ryback, Ryback look like he can do nothing vs The shield even in a 3 vs 3 match. One more time, he was completely out of the match and did nothing. That's weird. I don't know where the WWE is going with Ryback & The Shield. As I said yesterday, perhaps they will continue to make The shield unstoppable as a Team, but not as singles competitors. Perhaps Ryback will be successfull if he takes out The Shield one by one.

I have to agree that the Shield vs Ryback appears to have run the course, it is very possible that WWE will push this to Wrestlemania, but for once WWE has left themselves ways out of this feud if the fans sour towards it before then, Ryback showing frustration towards his team mates, which makes a potential match with Shemus, and adding Jericho to the picture with his NWO and Nexus comments gives The Shield another elite talent to help put them over
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Couldn't they do this by actually having him dominate mid-card talent? Feed him some people like miz or kofi and have him dominate. Just have him keep having a rough time with the shield for a while, and maybe have him bring up his own stable to help combat the shield.... Maybe throw justin gabriel in that match, I'm being bias with gabriel though, I want him to be relevant dang it!
    #BeJelly