Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ryback was easily one of the most over at EC. Why stop something that is clearly working? We are actually getting a decent lengthy feud going on atm (Ryback vs the Shield) and mistake me if i'm wrong, but isn't Short feuds, one thing the IWC tends to moan about?

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Ryback was easily one of the most over at EC. Why stop something that is clearly working? We are actually getting a decent lengthy feud going on atm (Ryback vs the Shield) and mistake me if i'm wrong, but isn't Short feuds, one thing the IWC tends to moan about?
    Not if they run their course. In my opinion Ryback vs the Shield has run it's course.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Ryback needs to get a win over Shield, imo. If they keep having the Shield go over him, or win this feud, then Ryback's momentum is gone. I like Ryback, so I'd like to see him get at least one win over them. He can win over them, at this point. WWE can say he beat the Shield, Shield can have the satisfaction of saying they beat him, Kane, DB, Cena, and sheamus.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Personally I'd like to see him fed to Cesaro at Mania so he can neutralise his ass.

I'd be interested to see how he'd go against another hoss, Henry, Langston or a returning Zeke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Personally I'd like to see him fed to Cesaro at Mania so he can neutralise his ass.

I'd be interested to see how he'd go against another hoss, Henry, Langston or a returning Zeke.
    If Cesaro Neutralizes Ryback, I'll mark like hell.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    If Cesaro Neutralizes Ryback, I'll mark like hell.
    It would certainly make my year.

Blog Entries
    What's next? I think Who's Next? is more appropriate. Goldberg vs. Ryback!

Kidding of course.

Ryback VS the Shield in a Gauntlet match @ mania, that way Ryback beats the shield, but the Shield doesn't lose as a unit.

I think a better questions is how can his feud with The Shield progress any further? He has two of the biggest babyfaces in the company on his side. How will it look if he grabs two midcarders and beats The Shield? The only way that it could get interesting is if he join up with them.

Blog Entries
    Doubt it will be a title match..... and doubt he'll be facing the Shield at Mania...... at least one on one or a multi man match.... so one of these 3 opitions....
    1. Sheamus vs Ryback
    2. Ryback vs Jericho
    3. Jericho and The Shield vs Ryback and Sheamus and Team Hell No....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???