Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Couldn't they do this by actually having him dominate mid-card talent? Feed him some people like miz or kofi and have him dominate. Just have him keep having a rough time with the shield for a while, and maybe have him bring up his own stable to help combat the shield.... Maybe throw justin gabriel in that match, I'm being bias with gabriel though, I want him to be relevant dang it!
    Pretty much but as always I just really, really, really want to see Cesaro annihilate him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Pretty much but as always I just really, really, really want to see Cesaro annihilate him.
    Don't get me wrong, after seeing cesaro neutralize the great khali... I just kind of want him to do that to everyone haha!
    #BeJelly

Don't get me wrong, after seeing cesaro neutralize the great khali... I just kind of want him to do that to everyone haha!

Ryback seems to be vinny's boy for the future. Why stop his push now? Have him face the shield for a while, The shield is just looking strong, he finally is facing someone who can beat him... Now that he seems to have found his krytonite, it adds a new dynamic to his character... and if he overcomes his krytonite it will make him a hero to the youth that watch wrestling, it seems like a perfect way to make a new mega face IMO.
    Exactly... based on last night, I could see one of those similar storylines to Cena & Nexus... Ryback will slowly take out each Shield member 1 on 1, likely in the locker room, parking lot or backstage. This will help continue his push, continue to put him over and give the fans who dont like the Shield, something to cheer for.

I honestly don't see what the big deal about Ryback is. To me he is just a roided up monkey who has one catch phrase. His mic skills are non-existant and he couldn't sell a five course steak dinner to a starving man. I never hope for someone to get fired, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Ryback becoming a jobber.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    I'm going say it no way they going have The Shield or Ryback lose at Wrestlemania thus they want face each other, if they do go ahead FE the one that gets pinned.... I say bring on Shaemus or Mark Henry or Big show for Ryback.... As for the Shield WWE World Tag team titles....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

A feud with Sheamus would be pretty sweet.

I'd like to see Ryback vs The Shield in a 1-on-3 gauntlet match. Have Ryback blame his partners for the loss(even though he got pinned, so he can spin it however he wants), request the gauntlet match, and then for a couple of weeks have Ryback in singles competition(with interference by The Shield occasionally) in addition to little vignettes of him training and doing feats of strength to build up to the fact that he might be able to do it on his own.

I don't know if it's worthy of Wrestlemania... I mean I don't think The Shield is worthy of being booked in a match at Wrestlemania considering their time spent on TV and lack of stature in the grande scheme of things, but even on a RAW or something I'd like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'd like to see Ryback vs The Shield in a 1-on-3 gauntlet match. Have Ryback blame his partners for the loss(even though he got pinned, so he can spin it however he wants), request the gauntlet match, and then for a couple of weeks have Ryback in singles competition(with interference by The Shield occasionally) in addition to little vignettes of him training and doing feats of strength to build up to the fact that he might be able to do it on his own.
    Ryback couldn't win then. I understand that it's the Shield as single competitors, but to have Ryback beat all three of them in a row does nothing, but hurt the Shield's credibility.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Ryback couldn't win then. I understand that it's the Shield as single competitors, but to have Ryback beat all three of them in a row does nothing, but hurt the Shield's credibility.
    I never said he had to win the match. I just said that he needs to build up credibility through vignettes and stuff to make it seem like he might actually be able to do it. Once he takes the loss, Sheamus or whoever can dog him for it, and he's then got more of a reason to be angry at him.