Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    What's next for Ryback

    I personally don't enjoy Ryback and hopes that he stops getting all this hype. I think he will go after the Intercontinental or United States Championship at Wrestlemania. I don't think going after the Big Show would be smart just in case Ryback can't lift him up for the Shellshock. What do you guys think is next for Ryback? Another idea is Orton vs Ryback at Mania.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  2. #2
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    "I'm hungry. I want the Shield. Feed me more." and so on and so forth.


  3. #3
    I would be surprised if Ryback feud vs The Shield ends before Wrestlemania. For me Ryback will be in a match (don't know what type) vs The Shield at Mania. Ryback has failed vs The Shield since the debut so ending like this is not possible for me, because of how WWE is building & pushing him. it's not over

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I would be surprised if Ryback feud vs The Shield ends before Wrestlemania. For me Ryback will be in a match (don't know what type) vs The Shield at Mania. Ryback has failed vs The Shield since the debut so ending like this is not possible for me, because of how WWE is building & pushing him. it's not over
    I mean, but how many times can Ryback fail against the Shield before either the crowd stops being interested? Also I want to see the Shield move past Ryback as they've already beaten him twice and cost him the championship numerous times.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  5. #5
    This would mean a failure in the way WWE is building Ryback, if it's over. And vs who The Shield can go if there is no more main eventers left ? Are they going to beat The Undertaker if he's supposed to face Punk ? I'm not sure if the WWE wants to keep The Undertaker in good shape for his mania match....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This would mean a failure in the way WWE is building Ryback, if it's over. And vs who The Shield can go if there is no more main eventers left ? Are they going to beat The Undertaker if he's supposed to face Punk ? I'm not sure if the WWE wants to keep The Undertaker in good shape for his mania match....
    They could start going after the tag team titles or get hired to take out another superstar. I am interested to see where the Shield goes from here.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


  7. #7
    Senior Member Marx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    This would mean a failure in the way WWE is building Ryback, if it's over. And vs who The Shield can go if there is no more main eventers left ? Are they going to beat The Undertaker if he's supposed to face Punk ? I'm not sure if the WWE wants to keep The Undertaker in good shape for his mania match....
    But why end the run The Shield has been having? Most interesting thing in WWE right now, in my humble opinion. They looked good in the match against three main event guys. They can't go back to Ryback alone beating them, not if Cena/Sheamus/Ryback can't get it done, and they can't get a team that's bigger than team Feed me Roids.

    Ryback did get a good crowd reaction though, it amazed and depressed me.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    A feud with Sheamus would be pretty sweet.

  9. #9
    I'd like to see Ryback vs The Shield in a 1-on-3 gauntlet match. Have Ryback blame his partners for the loss(even though he got pinned, so he can spin it however he wants), request the gauntlet match, and then for a couple of weeks have Ryback in singles competition(with interference by The Shield occasionally) in addition to little vignettes of him training and doing feats of strength to build up to the fact that he might be able to do it on his own.

    I don't know if it's worthy of Wrestlemania... I mean I don't think The Shield is worthy of being booked in a match at Wrestlemania considering their time spent on TV and lack of stature in the grande scheme of things, but even on a RAW or something I'd like to see it.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I'd like to see Ryback vs The Shield in a 1-on-3 gauntlet match. Have Ryback blame his partners for the loss(even though he got pinned, so he can spin it however he wants), request the gauntlet match, and then for a couple of weeks have Ryback in singles competition(with interference by The Shield occasionally) in addition to little vignettes of him training and doing feats of strength to build up to the fact that he might be able to do it on his own.
    Ryback couldn't win then. I understand that it's the Shield as single competitors, but to have Ryback beat all three of them in a row does nothing, but hurt the Shield's credibility.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.