Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What's next for Ryback

I personally don't enjoy Ryback and hopes that he stops getting all this hype. I think he will go after the Intercontinental or United States Championship at Wrestlemania. I don't think going after the Big Show would be smart just in case Ryback can't lift him up for the Shellshock. What do you guys think is next for Ryback? Another idea is Orton vs Ryback at Mania.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    "I'm hungry. I want the Shield. Feed me more." and so on and so forth.

I would be surprised if Ryback feud vs The Shield ends before Wrestlemania. For me Ryback will be in a match (don't know what type) vs The Shield at Mania. Ryback has failed vs The Shield since the debut so ending like this is not possible for me, because of how WWE is building & pushing him. it's not over

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I would be surprised if Ryback feud vs The Shield ends before Wrestlemania. For me Ryback will be in a match (don't know what type) vs The Shield at Mania. Ryback has failed vs The Shield since the debut so ending like this is not possible for me, because of how WWE is building & pushing him. it's not over
    I mean, but how many times can Ryback fail against the Shield before either the crowd stops being interested? Also I want to see the Shield move past Ryback as they've already beaten him twice and cost him the championship numerous times.

This would mean a failure in the way WWE is building Ryback, if it's over. And vs who The Shield can go if there is no more main eventers left ? Are they going to beat The Undertaker if he's supposed to face Punk ? I'm not sure if the WWE wants to keep The Undertaker in good shape for his mania match....

This would mean a failure in the way WWE is building Ryback, if it's over. And vs who The Shield can go if there is no more main eventers left ? Are they going to beat The Undertaker if he's supposed to face Punk ? I'm not sure if the WWE wants to keep The Undertaker in good shape for his mania match....
    They could start going after the tag team titles or get hired to take out another superstar. I am interested to see where the Shield goes from here.

Blog Entries
    But why end the run The Shield has been having? Most interesting thing in WWE right now, in my humble opinion. They looked good in the match against three main event guys. They can't go back to Ryback alone beating them, not if Cena/Sheamus/Ryback can't get it done, and they can't get a team that's bigger than team Feed me Roids.

Ryback did get a good crowd reaction though, it amazed and depressed me.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Not saying that The Shield run should end, but perhaps we can have Ryback taking his revenge by taking one on one each member of The Shield is some matches. That would not IMO weaken The Shield as a Team, but just make tehm more vulnerable alone.

Blog Entries
    Personally, I'd like to see Ryback vs The Big Show at Wrestlemania.
    However, I have a suspicion that his feud against The Shield isn't over.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ryback isnt going anywhere. His biggest supporter is Vince. He's very proactive behind the scenes which goes a long way for any guy in the WWE. I would not be surprised at all to see a Ryback heel turn in the near future. Personally I would like the Ryback v Big Show match at Mania. But, back to my original statement. Vince on numerous occasions thinks Ryback can be a top 2 face in the company. So as much as some people might not like him, that means absolutely nothing in the mind of McMahon. I mean, we've been asking for a Cena heel turn for at least 5 years now.