Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Still, there's a fine line between that, and simply investing in a product and trying to enjoy it by buying into what they're trying to convey.

Too many people watch WWE or whatever and watch it as some expert critic (which one of us are) and don't enjoy the product as fans.
    You then have the polar opposite, as you pointed out, of people just going all out and crazy.
    People just need to chill out, sit back and enjoy what's being put on and not try and over-analyze things. That's the only way to enjoy WWE these days.
    Are you talking about me? You have me all wrong - I'm just an expert at criticising! Get it right!

But you do make sense (waits for Tommy to sig this ), but you know how I feel about these 'fans'!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Are you talking about me? You have me all wrong - I'm just an expert at criticising! Get it right!

But you do make sense (waits for Tommy to sig this ), but you know how I feel about these 'fans'!
    Am I one of these fans?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I really don't get these fans doing the hero worship thing - you're aware that it puts you in the same category as Bieber and Twilight fans in the overall oh-my-god-you-cannot-be-serious stakes, right? The only thing The Shield stands for is following the script! It's not even an actual thing! Acting like it is is like actively applying for admission to Hogwarts.
    Hogwarts is still real to me, DAMMIT! You muggle!!! LOL.

I think the three can go far in the company. They still need time to progress, but they are looking good in the ring / mic skills. But there's room for improvement in both areas for the three of them.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

That was meant to be *none lol!

Seriously though, we'd all enjoy it a lot more if these 'fans' watched the damn thing as you're meant to watch it!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Am I one of these fans?
    Why do you care? Don't tell me you care for his opinion that much!

Blog Entries
    I think it's a perfectly acceptable thing to watch it and suspend belief but to come on a forum and talk about things like how CM Punk was robbed when he lost the title is pretty infantile

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Why do you care? Don't tell me you care for his opinion that much!
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    I am a massive Ambrose mark. Reigns is growing on me and despite that HUGE bump Rollins took in their first match (can't remember the PPV) he seems to be the weak link in the group.

They're good, I like them, but they need more matches
    Wow wow wow.. Rollins the weak link? I thought they were going to book him that way, he looked the part in the first match because he was the only one taking bumps, but I was glad to see Ambrose doing it yesterday. At Elimination Chamber Ambrose (tactically) was the weak link. A good decision, in my eyes, because it makes them look like a legit unit. If one falters, the others step up.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He's really not done anything because it's not been that long since he's been on the main roster. We'll probably see him shine after The Shield disbands but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    If you did hold your breath, could we call you blue boy?

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Do you mean "injustice" by "what they stand for" ?
    If yes, then they already failed as they are just only a team who attacks face superstars, nothing more, nothing less. Fighting against injustice means fighting againt injustice and not fighting against faces. In my opinion of course.
    They are heels. They are using the "injustice" argument as a guise to do they want. It's a reason for them to explain why they are doing, what they are doing. They haven't really "failed" in their purpose. Their purpose isn't REALLY fighting for injustice, as everyone has different views on injustice. They see injustice as people like Cena, Sheamus, Orton and Ryback getting title shots; even though the shield feel those four don't deserve it.
    It's like Right to Censor. Technically, censoring violence and "immoral" programming is a 'face' thing to do. They were heels using the guise of "moral crusaders" to justify doing what they wanted.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!