Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    I think Ryback might join forces with The Shield, blaming Cena for not having his back.
    After all what they've done to him ??? That sounds non sense.
    But wait.....WWE = non sense, so you may be right ^^

Fantastic match again from them last night they are 2 for 2 now!

Id believe in it more if they pinned cena to pick up the win

[thinks about midcard]

I am a massive Ambrose mark. Reigns is growing on me and despite that HUGE bump Rollins took in their first match (can't remember the PPV) he seems to be the weak link in the group.

They're good, I like them, but they need more matches
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

[QUOTE=Poot-Hair;755746]
    The thing that I liked the most was the fact the were made to LOOK strong, even against the likes of Cena, Pale Cena, Roidy Cena last night. QUOTE]

Laughed out loud at this. Roidy Cena - HAHA.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    After all what they've done to him ??? That sounds non sense.
    But wait.....Wrestling = non sense, so you may be right ^^
    FTFY

I think this will lead to a more driven and focused Ryback. He just can't get one up over the shield, even with Cena and Sheamus.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Now thats how you build a faction. THE SHIELD was like a pack of wild ferile dogs whose only goal was to attack, destroy, and devour... Well done WWE well done....way better than that B.S. in TNA where card games and goldfish lose every week to 50 year olds who won't give up the spot light. Even if card games and goldfish are a bunch of midcarders TNA should have had sense enough to make them look tough. Now you will see the masks come off of card games and goldfish and see TNA try to follow suit now that WWE has showed them how its supposed to be done..... I believe in the WWE and I believe in THE SHIELD......WWE forever ....TNA is for retards

Quote Originally Posted by rofecoxib22 View Post
    Now thats how you build a faction. THE SHIELD was like a pack of wild ferile dogs whose only goal was to attack, destroy, and devour... Well done WWE well done....way better than that B.S. in TNA where card games and goldfish lose every week to 50 year olds who won't give up the spot light. Even if card games and goldfish are a bunch of midcarders TNA should have had sense enough to make them look tough. Now you will see the masks come off of card games and goldfish and see TNA try to follow suit now that WWE has showed them how its supposed to be done..... I believe in the WWE and I believe in THE SHIELD......WWE forever ....TNA is for retards

Ryback is the 3-move Cena...couldnt care less....good he was made to loose...with Rollins Pinning him...serves him right...(okay I don't Like RYBORE)

Loose? I always think he looks stiff. *giggle*

I LOVE Ambrose and think Rollins is really solid. Reigns does absolutely nothing for me. So he yells every time he does give a powerbomb. Ok, gee.