Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Believe in The Shield

After their TLC winning and the mercenarie-alliance with Heyman, it seemed to me that The Shield was a bit on a drift, storywise; they weren't any cracks in the cohesive unit, but with Cena in the mix, you always fear that the end is near and your career is over before it even began... until Elimination Chamber !

Bare in mind, this was just their second full time match on PPV, and these guys' moveset, drive and passion just explodes on the screen. By the way : THEY WON !!!

If these guys achieve what they stand for, I will get on my knees, cheer and clap in my hands (like I did yesterday :-) ) many times to come...

And you? Do you already believe in The Shield ?

I'll believe if I get a free sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    If these guys achieve what they stand for, I will get on my knees, cheer and clap in my hands (like I did yesterday :-) ) many times to come...
    Do you mean "injustice" by "what they stand for" ?
    If yes, then they already failed as they are just only a team who attacks face superstars, nothing more, nothing less. Fighting against injustice means fighting againt injustice and not fighting against faces. In my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'll believe if I get a free sticker.
    Thought it read free Snicker, I would believe for a free snicker
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Thought it read free Snicker, I would believe for a free snicker
    At my age it'll always be a Marathon to me.

Blog Entries
    I was thoroughly surprised to see the Shield win. I thought when Cena got in the mix "Crap, these guys are done" but I have been pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

The thing that I liked the most was the fact the were made to LOOK strong, even against the likes of Cena, Pale Cena, Roidy Cena last night. They dominated from the get-go and I couldn't have been happier. The question is, what's next? Where do you go from here? Cena's going to be in a match with Rock, Punk's probably got 'Taker, Sheamus and Ryback will probably be in this year's Money in The Bank. Where do they go from here and into Wrestlemania?

Black Ninja!
    What is this church? Don't shove your beliefs on me. Let me believe in what I want to believe in!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Do you mean "injustice" by "what they stand for" ?
    If yes, then they already failed as they are just only a team who attacks face superstars, nothing more, nothing less. Fighting against injustice means fighting againt injustice and not fighting against faces. In my opinion of course.
    Solving the "Cena"-problem :-)

Another thing I think this match at EC might set on fire is Ryback starting to "blame" Cena for the loss. If you read some interviews from Ryback he is very direct on why he is in the WWE : making as much money as possible and ready to replace Cena at any given Sunday. It's one of his goals he thrives on..

I doubt this will actually happen, but I had this idea earlier so I thought I would share it.

I think Ryback might join forces with The Shield, blaming Cena for not having his back.

Don't forget, Ryback still has his "guaranteed rematch" for the WWE Championship after getting screwed over. What if he got that before Wrestlemania, and the Shield come out only to beat down the Rock and Ryback to face Cena at Wrestlemania?

You could pretty easily set Rock against Punk or even Lesnar and still sell the PPV, but create a swerve with real interest and back story given all the interactions between Cena, Ryback and the Shield over the last 3 or 4 months.

Like I say, I know it won't happen, but I think it would be more interesting for the WWE Title if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    Another thing I think this match at EC might set on fire is Ryback starting to "blame" Cena for the loss. If you read some interviews from Ryback he is very direct on why he is in the WWE : making as much money as possible and ready to replace Cena at any given Sunday. It's one of his goals he thrives on..
    Yes, the announcers said after Cena/Ryback/Sheamus lost, that Ryback was disgusted while leaving after being pinned. Let's see what happen next. Ryback heel turn ?