Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    CM Punk losing on three consecutive PPV's to part time wrestlers.

Damn, dat momentum killer.

ahaha...only thing left is to face StOne ColD..

Nothing screams "pre-show freebie" like watching a bald, tattooed, fat man in a pageboy cap dancing the Gangnam Style.

While we may never know what was inside the bucket of Ricardo Rodriguez, one thing is certain: that bucket sells better than both the Spanish announce table, the Miz TV couch, and Dolph Ziggler combined.

Antonio Cesaro is now regrettably unable to bear children. The obliteration to his testicles by The Miz is beyond repair. We will have more details as they come in.

Jack Swagger became the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 29. Not a single fuck was given that day.

Ryback was hungry. Ryback was hungry for a long time. Ryback wanted to finally feed on The Sheild. Ryback once again became The Sheild's bitch. Ryback abruptly lef the ring. Fuck it. Ryback went to Wendy's.

Cameron wants Tensai's dick. Oh it's true. It's damn true.

AJ Lee showed up. A five-star pay-per-view just lost a star. My dick also went soft.

Dolph Ziggler can squeak out victories over Kofi Kingston, but only with repeated help from two other people. Ladies and gentlemen, your next World Heavyweight Champion.

Kaitlyn and Tamina had a match. Wish I could say more but I was taking a dump.

A gassed-out version of The Rock "overcame the odds" and defeated CM Punk. No referees were harmed during the making of that garbage main-event. On a positive note, we did get to see The Rock do his best impression of Brock Lesnar's dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Nothing screams "pre-show freebie" like watching a bald, tattooed, fat man in a pageboy cap dancing the Gangnam Style.

While we may never know what was inside the bucket of Ricardo Rodriguez, one thing is certain: that bucket sells better than both the Spanish announce table, the Miz TV couch, and Dolph Ziggler combined.

Antonio Cesaro is now regrettably unable to bear children. The obliteration to his testicles by The Miz is beyond repair. We will have more details as they come in.

Jack Swagger became the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 29. Not a single fuck was given that day.

Ryback was hungry. Ryback was hungry for a long time. Ryback wanted to finally feed on The Sheild. Ryback once again became The Sheild's bitch. Ryback abruptly lef the ring. Fuck it. Ryback went to Wendy's.

AJ Lee showed up. A five-star pay-per-view just lost a star. My dick also went soft.

Dolph Ziggler can squeak out victories over Kofi Kingston, but only with repeated help from two other people. Ladies and gentlemen, your next World Heavyweight Champion.

A gassed-out version of The Rock "overcame the odds" and defeated CM Punk. No referees were harmed during the making of that garbage main-event. On a positive note, we did get to see The Rock do his best impression of Brock Lesnar's dance.
    woah......U should be a Stand-up comedian..enjoyed reading ur post would have to agree with some though...

but,Jack Swagger is No 1 Contender...well some new match-up can be seen on Friday nights(sorry tuesday nights)...instead of Sheamus-Ziggles We will have Jack Swagger-Ziggles

Trying too hard to be Robstar, not as funny!

What i learnt was.. I should not stay up so late

Actually.. I think the new Swagger gimmick will be taken to another level as he is about to face a Mexican, i just hope it stays PG

ALSO: Seth Rollins can wrestle

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

I like that WWE is actually moving forward with Swagger. Dude can go, looks like he has finally found his place. Also, will be interesting to see how far they push things between him and ADR. Match up could be great.

And Ziggler is lost in the shuffle.

wrestlingsucks.net
    for all your random wrestling needs

I thought swagger winning was the best thing about the PPV.

and what have you got against AJ? She's fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    I thought swagger winning was the best thing about the PPV.

and what have you got against AJ? She's fantastic
    In my personal opinion (and this is just my opinion),

AJ is a very average looking chick. You can find hotter women working at the Waffle House. She also can't act to save her life and whenever she tries to be cute, she only comes across as annoying. By far my least favorite Diva on the roster.

Also, I thought Jack Swagger winning the Chamber match was one of the more dissapointing parts of the PPV. Happy to see him used a bit more properly, but this came out of nowhere and was too much too soon. Of all the people in the match to become the #1 contender, Swagger deserved it the least. The guy dosen't need to sniff the SD main-event until his new character gets over more.

I enjoyed only 1 match : the SD Elimination Chamber match, and Swagger winning it is a real good thing for me.