Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

2013 Elimination Chamber Fallout Thread

It looks like we are getting Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio after all for the World Heavyweight Championship. I think it was too early for Swagger to be main eventing Wrestlemania. Especially considering he has only been back for about three weeks now and was jobbing out to Santino Marella before going on a leave of absence. What do you guys think?
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    It looks like we are getting Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio after all for the World Heavyweight Championship. I think it was too early for Swagger to be main eventing Wrestlemania. Especially considering he has only been back for about three weeks now and was jobbing out to Santino Marella before going on a leave of absence. What do you guys think?
    So we are gonna get Ziggler v swagger...

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    If Ziggler cashes in between now and Mania which I don't see. I see this being the JBL vs Rey Mysterio feud from 2008. You know American Redneck/Racist vs Mexican Champion.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Better than a Zig-Swag/Swaggler Reunion!

Also doubt the WHC match will main event anywhere any time soon, it's gonna open the show for sure.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Time for WWE's annual 'send a wrestler without much momentum to the main event spot then realizing it was a mistake and send him back to the mid-card position.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    If Ziggler cashes in between now and Mania which I don't see. I see this being the JBL vs Rey Mysterio feud from 2008. You know American Redneck/Racist vs Mexican Champion.
    either way. If it's before mania at mania or after mania when he cashes in... It will end up being swagger v Ziggler.

It was the best story they had going into chamber.

Over the next month or so they can build up Swagger's gimmick and channel it to Del Rio.

Mexican vs American.

I don't mind it, to be honest, out of the potential stories it was the one that interested me the most.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    It was the best story they had going into chamber.

Over the next month or so they can build up Swagger's gimmick and channel it to Del Rio.

Mexican vs American.

I don't mind it, to be honest, out of the potential stories it was the one that interested me the most.
    Yeah I am intrigued more in a Swagger/Del Rio program that seeing Del Rio fight Big Show yet again- its time they moved Del Rio on to another feud.

Also would rather see that more so than Rock vs Cena Once in a Lifetime, but Just One More Time (So Cena can Come Out on Top in the End Like He Always Does in His Feuds/Matches with People)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

May Contain Spoilers from EC --- How we get to Cm Punk vs The Undertaker

This thread may contain spoilers so don't complain about it. I warned you.

Okay with the ending to Elimination Chamber happening the way it did. I don't see the WWE Title being a Triple Thread Match. It could because of the way the ref wasn't there to count to three when Punk had Rock covered, but I really don't see it happening. We will get the 2nd of 3 once in a lifetime matches.

So what does that leave for Punk. He could go back to Ryback but that doesn't make much since. He could go to Orton but they had that WM match just a couple of years ago. So going along with the rumors I basically only see one possibility and that is The Undertaker.

So I want to ask you guys now. How does the WWE introduce this feud to us?

I think tomorrow night on Raw, at some point Brock, Heyman and Punk will be in the ring, either complaining about something or beating someone up. HHH music hits and he slides into the ring. He starts to get beat down and then the place goes dark. Lights come on and Taker is staring at HHH. They then go after Punk and Brock and they set up those two feuds.

Now I said this will happen tomorrow but It might be 2-3 weeks from now because if that happens tomorrow we will have the top 4 matches of WM set by tomorrow and that is possibly way to early.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drumn4life0789 View Post
    This thread may contain spoilers so don't complain about it. I warned you.

Okay with the ending to Elimination Chamber happening the way it did. I don't see the WWE Title being a Triple Thread Match. It could because of the way the ref wasn't there to count to three when Punk had Rock covered, but I really don't see it happening. We will get the 2nd of 3 once in a lifetime matches.

So what does that leave for Punk. He could go back to Ryback but that doesn't make much since. He could go to Orton but they had that WM match just a couple of years ago. So going along with the rumors I basically only see one possibility and that is The Undertaker.

So I want to ask you guys now. How does the WWE introduce this feud to us?

I think tomorrow night on Raw, at some point Brock, Heyman and Punk will be in the ring, either complaining about something or beating someone up. HHH music hits and he slides into the ring. He starts to get beat down and then the place goes dark. Lights come on and Taker is staring at HHH. They then go after Punk and Brock and they set up those two feuds.

Now I said this will happen tomorrow but It might be 2-3 weeks from now because if that happens tomorrow we will have the top 4 matches of WM set by tomorrow and that is possibly way to early.

Nah, I don't see it that way. If anything, I see the start of the show being Brock Lesnar coming out with Heyman, and cut a promo. Mid promo, HHH comes out, and a brawl ensues. HHH clears the ring of Lesnar, and then cuts a promo about Brock attacking Vince. HHH then challenges Lesnar to a rematch at WM.

At the end of the show, it doesn't end with Rock or Cena, it ends with Punk coming out talking about the loss. He goes on about how he is needed in the WWE title scene at WM, because the fans are sick and tired of seeing Cena and Rock. He then goes on about how there is no one in his league, and no one to stop him. Lights go out, come back on, BOOM! Taker is in the ring and he drops Punk. Taker then turns looking at the WM sign, and then back at Punk