Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WWE SMACKDOWN

Born 2 Run by 7Lions plays as the SMACKDOWN video is shown

Michael Cole & JBL welcome the fans to the show

Former SMACKDOWN General Manager Booker T comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

In the ring

Booker: Unfortunately I am no longer a general manager but that is in the past and I have 3 choices 1. Become a commentator 2. Retire or 3. Return to the ring I have given all three choices thought and I have come to a decision.

He is about to say his decision

When all four members of the Shield come through the crowd

and get into the ring and attack Booker ending with a Ambrose and Rollins holding him up and Reigns spearing him then the fourth member locks him in a leg lock which causes Booker to scream out in pain.

John Cena runs down to the ring with steel chair in hand but the Shield leave the ring and exit through the crowd.

Cena and refs check on Booker who has to be helped to the back by the refs.

Back in the ring

Cena asks for a microphone

Cena: This is a message to the Shield I will not rest until I get my hands on each and every one of you for what you have done you have been running rampage through the WWE attacking whoever you want claiming that they have all been guilty of being injustice but your just hypocrites because all your attacks have been unjustified.

So I am challenging you two an 8 man tag team match at the Royal Rumble. You four scumbags VS ME and three others.

Ambrose appears on the titron and says he accepts on behalf of the Shield and that Cena’s partners blood will be on Cena’s hands.

Commercial Break

Match 1 Alex Riley beat Johnny Curtis

Finish: Curtis kicks Riley in the gut and lays him out with DDT then drags him to one of the corners and climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving leg drop but Riley moves out of the way. Riley waits for Curtis to get up and then puts him on his shoulders and hits Your Dismissed and covers him for the win.

Backstage General Manager Edge is talking with long time friend Christian when Hunico & Camacho come up and interrupt

Hunico: Edge you stupid gringo you want to make money for this company but you don’t have me or my boy Camacho booked?

Edge: You know what I am not as stupid as you think and you have a match against the team of R Truth & A Train how do you feel about that homie?

Hunico and Camacho walk away as Edge and Christian laugh

Commercial Break

Match 2 Curt Hawkins & Derrick Bateman beat 2 jobbers

Finish: It’s just your basic tag team squash match Bateman & Hawkins get the win via a Snapmare Driver / Heat Seeking Elbow to the back combo from both men Hawkins gets the pin.

After the match

Hawkins gets a microphone

Hawkins: We are the

He passes the microphone to Bateman

Bateman: DUDEBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backstage Truth & A Train are talking about their tag match when Hunico & Camacho attack all four men brawl until security breaks it up

Back to the ring

Match 3 David Otunga VS Mark Henry doesn’t happen

Finish: Otunga and Henry look like they are going to lock up when they just smile and walk out of the ring together.

Commercial Break

Match 4 Hunico & Camacho beat R Truth & A Train

Finish: Hunico and Truth are the legal men in the ring and Hunico rakes Truths eyes and then throws him into his corner. Hunico distracts the ref and Camacho hits Truth in the back of the head with some brass knuckles which causes Truth to fall down and Hunico pins him as Camacho holds A Train off.

After the match

A Train checks on Truth but Hunico and Camacho attack him and lay him out with a High/Low combo move.

They leave as refs check on Truth and Train

Backstage Hunico and Camacho are shouting in Mexican and congratulating each other and head to the parking lot.

Commercial Break

Backstage David Otunga and Mark Henry are talking when Josh Mathews tries to interview them but Henry grabs the microphone off him and gives it to Otunga.

Otunga: You see Mark here realised that with my connections in Hollywood I could help him get far in life. So he decided that he would that he would join me instead of going against me.

Henry then grabs Josh and pushes him to the ground

We cut to the parking lot where Hunico and Camacho are and about to leave when they are attacked by R Truth and A Train. Both teams brawl before Hunico & Camacho leave in a low rider car.

Back to the ring

Match 5 WWE Champion Cm Punk, U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro & Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett beat World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio & Tag Team Champions Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)

Finish: Del Rio and Punk are the legal men and Del Rio has got the advantage when Bryan and Kane argue and start pushing each other and Del Rio goes over to sort it out. But Bryan pushes him away and walks off the apron and to the back.

ADR falls right into the waiting arms of Punk who throws him into his corner and hits a running knee and then distracts the ref by knocking Kane off the apron as Barrett and Cesaro beat ADR up behind the ref’s back with and Uppercut and then an elbow to the back of the head.

Punk grabs ADR and nails the GTS and covers him for the pin and Kane cant decide what to do and follows DB out of the arena.

Blog Entries
    WWE SMACKDOWN! - Week 1

AFTER MATH SmackDown! Review:

Booker T deciding on his career path after his run as the General Manager has ended was interesting. Would love to see him back into the ring, rather than dawn the headset once again, but either way, he would be entertaining. Definitely not retire. Really liking the idea of not knowing due to The S.H.I.E.L.D.'s interference. John Cena challenging them to a huge 8man tag match sounds very enticing.

Match 1 Alex Riley
    defeated Johnny Curtis
    decent match ending, Alex Riley ending with Your Dismissed.
    Edge, Christian, Camacho, and Hunico segment was funny.

Match 2 Curt Hawkins & Derrick Bateman beat 2 jobbers

Just like you made clear, just a squash match.
    Backstage brawl between Truth, Train, Hunico, and Camacho really set up their match with aggression nicely.

Match 3 David Otunga
    and Mark Henry's match never happened.
    I like the idea of these two teaming up, Henry having the brain and credibility power of Otunga does sound like a dangerous combination. I like it.

Match 4 Hunico & Camacho defeated A-Train & R-Truth via Hunico pinning Truth
    I like how Hunico & Camacho being such a threatening force, brass knucks and that high/low combo move, a nice tag team you've got there.

Match 5 WWE Champion Cm Punk, U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro & Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett beat World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio & Tag Team Champions Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane) when Punk pinned Del Rio.
    This was really good for a main event, and you staying true to Bryan and Kane's hatred boiling over was a nice change. A nice victory for the heels.

Digging everything so far.

UPDATED ROYAL RUMBLE 2013 CARD

WWE Championship Cm Punk with Paul Heyman VS The Rock

8 man Tag Team Match John Cena, ???, ???, ??? VS The Shield

U.S Championship Antonio Cesaro VS The American Outlaw Jack Swagger

40 Man Royal Rumble Match

WWE RAW PREVIEW

Tune in this week on RAW to find out which number The Show Off Dolph Ziggler will be in this year's Royal Rumble if he wins he is Number 40 but if he gets pinned he will be Number 1.

Also find out the reactions from the recent attacks on John Cena, The Rock and Booker T

that and much more
    Last edited by rya666; 03-16-2013 at 12:17 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

The Rock who was schelduled to be at RAW has been found knocked out in his hotel room he will not be at RAW because he may have a potential concussion

WWE RAW

The Night by Kromestatik plays as the RAW video is shown

Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler welcome the fans to the show

We cut backstage where the Shield is

Ambrose: You people have been asking the same questions over and over since last Monday night.

Who is the fourth man, why did we attack John Cena, The Rock and Booker T? And others you know what we will answer those questions when we are good and read but first things first.

He passes the microphone to the hooded member of the shield whose face can’t be seen.

He pulls the hood down and it’s NXT Wrestler Corey Graves

Graves: My name is Corey Graves and I am the newest member in this unit’s fight against injustice within the WWE.

It doesn’t matter who you are whether you’re John Cena, The Rock or Booker T or someone else completely if you have acted in a way we deem unjustified we will hunt you down and make you pay.

He hands it to Seth Rollins

Rollins: Corey said it exactly right we fight against the virus known as injustice in the WWE.

And for all of you who think we are being ordered around by that Straight Edge Loser known as the WWE Champion Cm Punk or his lackey Paul Heyman because we havent attacked them well your wrong.

We don’t have a leader because we don’t need one and we don’t need allies because we don’t want them. But we will be recruiting members to join the fight against the injustice in the WWE.

He hands it to Roman Reigns

Reigns: Believe in the shield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They leave

Commercial Break

Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler talk about the Shield and its promo before the break

Match 1 Mason Ryan beat Brad Maddox & JTG

Finish: Ryan dominates both men and hits a Spinebuster on Maddox then picks JTG up and hits a Spinning Sitout Powerbomb onto Maddox and then pins them both.

After the match Ryan gets a microphone

Ryan: I want better competition. It’s time for me to get some WWE Gold around my waist so I am challenging the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett to a match at the Royal Rumble

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett sneaks up behind Ryan and lays him out with an elbow strike to the back of the head.
    Barrett grabs Ryan’s fallen microphone

Barrett: You haven’t done anything impressive yet you’re an embarrassment to the U.K. Do something to impress me and you will have your match.

Ryan slowly gets to his feet and Barrett lays him out with a shot from his championship belt.

(Ryan is split open from the shot to the head)

Barrett leaves as a ref helps Ryan to his feet

Backstage

Todd Grisham interviews Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett

Grisham: Wade why did you attack Mason Ryan when all he did was challenge you for the Intercontinental Championship he did nothing wrong.

Barrett: That poor excuse for an Englishman doesn’t deserve the right to challenge me the greatest intercontinental champion in recent history.
    And until he does something worthwhile he won’t be getting a chance at this.

He raises the belt high.

He is about to leave when Mason Ryan comes from behind and taps Barrett on the shoulder and then picks him and slams him into the wall then leaves.

Refs check on Barrett as we go to commercial

Commercial Break

John Cena comes out to the ring with microphone in hand

Cena: I am out here to announce my first tag team partner for the 8 man tag team match. Wait sorry but I misspoke it won’t be a match it will be an 8 man war. The first person on my team is this man Booker T

Booker comes out to the ring

And he and Cena hug when the Shield come out through the crowd

Cena and Booker go back to back and fight them but the numbers are too much which brings out Ryback and Randy Orton who fight the shield off.

Cena: These are the other two members of my team Ryback and the Viper Randy Orton.

They stare down with the shield

Backstage Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett holding his left shoulder is in the office of General Manager Edge.

Barrett: Did you see what that halfwit Mason Ryan did to me before the break?

Edge: What get payback for that cheap shot you gave him after his match?

Barrett: I don’t know what show you have been watching but all I did was put that upstart in his place.

Edge: I am watching Monday Night RAW and next week you will defend your championship against Mason Ryan.

Barrett storms out

As Barrett walks off we cut to another backstage area where U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro and The All American Outlaw Jack Swagger are brawling and they keep brawling until refs break it up.

Back to the ring

Match 2 International Airstrike (Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel) & Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara beat 3MB (Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre with Jinder Mahal) & The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O’Neil with AW)

Finish: Kidd & Young are the legal men in the ring everyone else is fighting at ringside. Young rakes Kidd’s eyes and puts him on his shoulders and is about to go for his finisher.

When Kidd recovers and hits an inverted frankenstiener. Kidd then grabs the fallen Young and locks in the dungeon lock for the tap out victory.

After the match

O’Neil comes in and levels Kidd with a Clash of Titus

Cara comes in and lays out O’Neil with a Hurrcirana

Slater comes in and lays out Cara with a Smash Hit

Mysterio comes in but Slater low blows him and lays him out with another Smash Hit

Gabriel comes in and lays out Slater with a Super Kick

McIntyre comes in and lays out Gabriel with a Future Shock DDT

General Manager Edge comes out to the stage and announces that after that showcase of talent all of the wrestlers out recovering in the ring are in the rumble

Commercial Break

Match 3 David Otunga with Mark Henry VS Ezekiel Jackson doesn’t start Jackson leaves with Otunga and Henry

Backstage Todd Grisham tries to interview David Otunga but Henry and Jackson stand in the way and Jackson grabs the microphone off Grisham and gives it to Otunga.

Otunga: All three of us have been held back because of who we are well that all changes now.

Back to the ring

Match 4 AJ with Big E Langston beat Diva’s Champion Kaitlyn in a non title match

Finish: Kaitlyn had knocked AJ down and went to the corner and was waiting for AJ to get up when Langston tripped her but the ref didn’t see. AJ gets up and taunts Kaitlyn then hits a Shinning Wizard for the pin.

After the match AJ celebrates with the championship as if she’s won it and then drops it on Kaitlyn

Commercial Break

Match 5 Mr. Money in the Bank Dolph Ziggler with AJ and Big E Langston beat WWE Champion Cm Punk with Paul Heyman and World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio with Ricardo Rodriguez.

So he is number 40 in the Royal Rumble

Finish: Punk throws both Del Rio & Ziggler to the outside and they land near Langston. Punk goes for and hits a Suicide Dive onto all three men. Langston and Punk go head to head as Del Rio & Ziggler recover.

Punk slaps Langston in the face and Langston grabs him and lays him out on the floor with a Big Ending.

Langston puts Ziggler and Del Rio back into the ring

Heyman has words with Langston but backs off scared.

Back in the ring

Ziggler waits for ADR to get up then hits him with a Superkick and covers him for the pin.

After the match Shield come from out of the crowd and lay out Ziggler with Spear from Reigns

Langston gets taken out with a triple powerbomb same with Del Rio.

Graves’s takes out Ricardo with a Spinning reverse STO

Ambrose grabs Punk from the outside and then hits him with a running knee to the head.

This brings out Cena, Orton, and Booker & Ryback who brawl with the Shield as RAW goes off the air.
    Last edited by rya666; 03-16-2013 at 12:53 AM.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

Update on the Great One's condition

In an update from before RAW tonight when the Great one The Rock was found knocked out. He is said to be fine and will be on Smackdown this week.

WWE.COM EXCLUSIVE

These wrestlers are going to be in the 40 man Royal Rumble match in One week time

The Showoff Dolph Ziggler Number 40
    U.S Champion Antonio Cesaro
    Drew McIntyre
    Heath Slater
    Jinder Mahal
    Justin Gabriel
    Tyson Kidd
    Titus O'Niel
    Darren Young
    Sin Cara
    Rey Mysterio
    Last edited by rya666; 03-17-2013 at 05:07 AM.

WWE SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

Tune in for this weeks instalment of SMACKDOWN when The Great One The Rock calls out his attacker who left him laying knocked out in a hotel room.

Also Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett goes one on one with the Number One contender to the U.S Championship The All American Outlaw Jack Swagger

Also we will have 2 Royal Rumble Qualifying matches

that and much more