View Poll Results: What does TNA need to do?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hire some bigger names

0 0%
  • Fire Hogan and Eric

1 3.33%
  • Push the original TNA stars

5 16.67%
  • Go back to the 6 sided ring

2 6.67%
  • Take impact on the road

4 13.33%
  • Change creative team

5 16.67%
  • Change style (Hardcore, Pure, Entertainment)

2 6.67%
  • Try to be more original

3 10.00%
  • Hire more younger talent

2 6.67%
  • Nothing

6 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Whats needed for TNAs ratings to improve?

I for one am a big fan of the likes of Hogan, Eric and Fliar comming to TNA. They are huge names and are great on screen. Hogan isn't wrestling which is good. Flair still is which is great, he can still perform and he is a big crowd fav. Eric and Hogan working as a authority figure makes TNA look much bigger now.

But somethings not working in the US to make that shift happen.

Over here in the UK. That shift has happened and now TNA have overtaken the WWE in the ratings.

So what needs to happen in the US for TNA to compete on a much larger scale with the WWE?

Nothing really, i like the way it had been going

I agree with you on this Dave. What they are doing each and every week is good enough. Hogan and Eric in is good for TNA. They are pushing the right people IMO. I would like to see Impact go on the road soon though. I know what they have at the Impact Zone is convenient for everyone but it can get a little boring, and I would love to see bigger crowds that I believe they could get if they went to bigger arenas.

Nothing much is needed. I would go with moving out of the impact zone though, and stop giving the tickets away.

Well, they need to start by keeping angles longer. They seem to call it quits right when they start getting interesting. It also might not hurt to try and secure another TV slot to showcase more of their talent. I don't know if it would be financially possible, but 2 hours of TV time a week doesn't seem like enough time to showcase their entire roster. I realize these talents are used in other ways, but it might be better to give them more exposure. What I do like, though, is that TNA sees that some people don't like WWE's PG environment, so they take advantage of it by making their product more edgy.

Nothing much I think they are going in a good direction by promoting both the younger guys and the veterans doing this appeals to a wider audience(or it should in theory) Although they should drag their storylines out longer.

I wrote a blog on this not long back. Check it out by Clicking Here

My main concern is with Hogan constantly getting airtime. There was no need for him to be in the ECW segment last week for example. Speaking for myself, I understand that Hogan has been around for years and is probably helping out with marketing and behind the scenes no end, but I don't want to see him cutting a 10 minute promo each week.

I think the knockouts division needs a kick in the ass with some decent run time to their matches, BUT the main thing for me is the almost complete loss of the X-Division... I understand the Doug Williams character is anti-X, but in order for that gimmick to work you need to show the audience what the X is actually about! Not only that, but for most of the people I know the X-Division is what attracted them to TNA in the first place!

I for one am for the older guys. The likes of Hogan, Nash, Sting, Jarret, Flair for me to see them still performing when I'm sure they don't really need to, I enjoy seeing them still. Of course they are by no means near their best, but with pro wrestling you can keep going if you are with a great company and you are used well. What Flair is doing is gold. Putting Lethal over and being a part of this stable is awsome.

Push the original TNA stars enough said

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Do more impact tours in the UK, and televise the shit outta them. Because I heard that TNA sells out venues as large as WWE ones when they are in the UK. TNA needs to not rely on guys like Hardy and Abyss for ratings. Keeps guys like Anderson... Anderson in the spotlight alongside this new fourtion stable. GET RID OF RUSSO! Hire somebody else. Maybe a new writer who has not had his pro wrestling chance yet? Or make the Heyman investment. He could be as stale as Matt Morgans wrestling ability. IDK. Some little things, but for the most part TNA is doing good.