View Poll Results: How many NXT wrestlers do you think will be called up in 2013?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

1 7.14%

0 0%

3 21.43%

5 35.71%
  • 4 or more

5 35.71%

Question Could there be no NXT call-ups this year?

It seems that the WWE is preventing some NXT wrestlers from being called up as it tends to focus more on the big names (John Cena, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, etc.). How many NXT wrestlers do you think will be called up in 2013? I'll say none.

It has been stated that Triple H wants storylines in place before wrestlers get called up, I would say Wyatt which may or may not include the wyatt family, Ohno, Corey Graves, summer rae and Bo dallas are all a serious chance to get called up
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    It seems that the WWE is preventing some NXT wrestlers from being called up as it tends to focus more on the big names (John Cena, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, etc.). How many NXT wrestlers do you think will be called up in 2013? I'll say none.
    You say that, but did you ever think that Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns would of been thrown into a major faction attacking all the upper card guys. No, I bet not

I'd like to see Paige make the step up, it would give the divas division a boost. I know that Summer Rae has stepped up but not in any wrestling capacity considering shes just there to look pretty as Fandangos dance partner.

I voted for three, Paige, Oh-No and Bray wyatt.

It's my understanding that Paige can't be called up until she turns 21, this august.

Blog Entries
    Well I'm all for them not being called up unless there's a storyline in place for themto be honest. I think that's a good idea that ensures that those called up aren't lost in the shuffle. We've already seen guys like Sandow, Cesaro, Ryback, The Shield trio, Fandango and Big E Langston benefit from this.

As for the question, I think there will be some call ups this year. I think Bray Wyatt, Kassius Ohno, Connor O'Brian, Corey Graves and Leo Kruger are the ones that are most likely to be called up next from the male side of things.
    I'd say that Paige is the clear front runner from the divas side.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ohno & Wyatt hopefully

Kassius Ohno, Bray Wyatt when the nose heals, Adrian Neville, One of the divas and I could see Graves or O'Brian making it this year.

Blog Entries
    I still think Bray is this "secret admirer" that Kaitlyn is fussing over lately

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Really late on this i think 4 or more will be called up this year.