Hybrid View

Post Question about Cody Rhodes?

With Cody Rhodes being a jobber as of late (I heard a rumor that Rhodes may have backstage heat with WWE Officials) and will probably be relegated to the WrestleMania 29 pre-show, do you think that Rhodes may very well be one of the surprise post-WrestleMania cuts (like Shelton Benjamin, Mickie James, and Chavo Guerrero)?

Blog Entries
    I once read a Randy Orton tweet where he said take the dirt sheets as entertainment not as actual news, I couldn't agree more with that tweet. Cody is going to stay in the wwe, he is young and has the potential to be a future champion... No reason to cut him.
    #BeJelly

Hmm, let me think about it for a moment.

No.

Nearly half the locker room would be future endeavored before WWE even considered releasing Cody Rhodes.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but how is Cody Rhodes exactly a jobber? He has a firm place in the midcard, gets featured at least two times a week and is allowed to cut a promo form time to time. Most of the lower card stars would kill for that kind of spot. He's even got a mustache to get him over with the crowd from time to time when they chant "Cody's mustache!". He's WAY too young and WAY too talented to get future endeavored. They'd be fools to release him unless he royally fucks up his momentum or relations backstage.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm sorry but how is Cody Rhodes exactly a jobber? He has a firm place in the midcard, gets featured at least two times a week and is allowed to cut a promo form time to time. Most of the lower card stars would kill for that kind of spot. He's even got a mustache to get him over with the crowd from time to time when they chant "Cody's mustache!". He's WAY too young and WAY too talented to get future endeavored. They'd be fools to release him unless he royally fucks up his momentum or relations backstage.

Because he lost, he is a jobber. Just like Cesaro is a jobber because he lost to Ryback, even though he's the best US title holder we've had in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Because he lost, he is a jobber. Just like Cesaro is a jobber because he lost to Ryback, even though he's the best US title holder we've had in a while.
    Yea, I think people don't understand the difference between losing cleanly and jobbing.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Hmm, let me think about it for a moment.

No.

Nearly half the locker room would be future endeavored before WWE even considered releasing Cody Rhodes.
    Agreed.

Still very young and very good at what he does. Also have daddy Rhodes in his corner won't hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    With Cody Rhodes being a jobber as of late (I heard a rumor that Rhodes may have backstage heat with WWE Officials) and will probably be relegated to the WrestleMania 29 pre-show, do you think that Rhodes may very well be one of the surprise post-WrestleMania cuts (like Shelton Benjamin, Mickie James, and Chavo Guerrero)?
    None of those were surprises as they all requested their releases.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!